Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] CAN SOMEONE GEN FOR ME?
Hello,

I'm building a UU and OU team. Most of the Pokemon I can breed, but there are two which I can't get my hands on - Tornadus and Cresseslia. Don't have much to give in exchange for you genning them. If possible, I would like Tornadus in a Master Ball and Cresselia in a Heal Ball (with perfect IVs). Thanks!

Tornadus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Taunt
- U-turn
- Superpower

Cresselia @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Levitate
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Recycle
- Psyshock
- Moonlight
I have some questions:
1) which game are you using?
2) why the heal ball

If you're playing on Omega Ruby, you can get both Pokemon. If Alpha Sapphire, just Cresselia. If BWB2W2, I have no clue - I forgot which legendaries are in the gen V games
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@wundrweapon

I'm playing Alpha Sapphire. Finding Cresselia is going to take some time, I don't even think I have the Mirage Island is she found on. As for Tornadus, I can get one, but I'm need someone to edit it. Oh, and the Heal Ball cause it's pink and Cresselia is pink.
Well @Eugenio balls don't really matter for competitive
Usually only Masuda Method shiny hunters cared about balls
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Apr 8, 2016, 05:26 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @wundrweapon

I'm playing Alpha Sapphire. Finding Cresselia is going to take some time, I don't even think I have the Mirage Island is she found on. As for Tornadus, I can get one, but I'm need someone to edit it. Oh, and the Heal Ball cause it's pink and Cresselia is pink.

Getting Tornadus will require someone with OR. Crescent Isle will appear eventually if you give it time. Note that mirage spots change daily, so it will take at least a day to find. As for the ball, Johnny's right: "Usually only Masuda Method shiny hunters cared about balls"
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to