Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] (Closed) Unused Mew Code for Timid Zoroark w/ Sludge Bomb
Heyo guys, I'm looking for a Timid Zoroark with Sludge Bomb and 6 IV's (shiny if possible, but not necessary)

[Image: 29878f703abb2cded9755ff009c4860a97b82cd9_hq.gif]

I know this is SUPER unlikely without Powersaves, so I guess I'm looking for someone with access to Powersaves or something along those lines. I do have an unused Mew code, as well as some shinies among other BR mons. Just ask Wink
if you dont mind powersaves i can help being that it will be a poke gotten thru alternative means i dont want or expect much in return however im interested in that mew code. what else besides timid sludge bomb and shiny would you like for the zoroark
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 8, 2016, 11:18 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: if you dont mind powersaves i can help being that it will be a poke gotten thru alternative means i dont want or expect much in return however im interested in that mew code. what else besides timid sludge bomb and shiny would you like for the zoroark

Alright sweet, thanks! ^_^ Yeah, I don't mind, as long as that doesn't take away from it being legal to battle with (blue pentagon). Besides that, I'd just like for it to have these IV's:

HP:31
Atk:30
Def:31
Sp. Atk:31
Sp. Def:31
Speed:30

(HP Psychic)
hp psychic u mean hidden power?

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 8, 2016, 11:45 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: hp psychic u mean hidden power?

Yeah, Hidden Power Psychic, I meant to clarify that
no problem ill get that requested zoroark done asap u will get it today Smile

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 8, 2016, 11:52 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: no problem ill get that requested zoroark done asap u will get it today Smile

Thank you very much! :D I do have to head to class around 4 P.M. EST, but I should be back around 7:30 P.M EST, so if you aren't able to get it done before then, that's absolutely fine. I can let you know when I get back, and I already have you added
ok it is ready, i left the 'classic ribbon' on it so if the trade wont work ill try removing it, and then trade again also ill be trading from my as version ign is Kid

Shadow of #TeamForum
check it over make sure its what you wanted, i went to fortree city and checked hp and it is psychic. hope youll enjoy it Smile

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 8, 2016, 12:28 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: ok it is ready, i left the 'classic ribbon' on it so if the trade wont work ill try removing it, and then trade again also ill be trading from my as version ign is Kid

Sweet, thanks so much! I'll PM you the code now

EDIT: Enjoy your Mew! :D