Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Friday evenings and weekends
Got a PS device, helped some out already so thought I might as well open up my own thread. In exchange you can give rep or a Pokemon if you want. (not fussed) GMT timezone just to make people from outside of EU aware of when the evening will be for me.

Things I can do
Change IV's to 0, 30, 31 which means I can make Pokemon 6IV
Change EV's to 252, 126, 63, 30, 4, 0
Make Shiney
Change Nature
Clone
Can change IV's for hidden powers but it depends on the IV spread required
Things I cant do
Edit moves
Change Abilities

Arctero
Ryu Kurai
KrystenJones
AttilatheFun87
1harrisboy
nowere
shangle68
Graly
2 swig 4 you
IvanCuhh
KrystenJones
nickls
alex3715
GhastlyyHD
Caitlynciera
JRC
Ty very much great helpSmile
can you help with my team i need need my cresselia 6iv her nature is fine, terrakion 6iv with a modest nature and possibly shiny if thats not to much to ask, heatran 6iv and a modest nature, and a suicune with 6iv and a modest nature. I would greatly appreciate the help and cant thank you enough in advance.
(Jan 24, 2015, 12:02 PM)shangle68 Wrote: can you help with my team i need need my cresselia 6iv her nature is fine, terrakion 6iv with a modest nature and possibly shiny if thats not to much to ask, heatran 6iv and a modest nature, and a suicune with 6iv and a modest nature. I would greatly appreciate the help and cant thank you enough in advance.

From what I can gather 6IV of those legends will not work via battle spot due to them being 6IV and technically legends can only be 3IV max. If you want to use them in battle spot pick 3 ivs you want at max.
hey i was wondering if you could fix the ivs on my oshawott and make it shiny plz.
you could have a copy of it if you want it has its HA
(Jan 24, 2015, 12:11 PM)alex3715 Wrote: hey i was wondering if you could fix the ivs on my oshawott and make it shiny plz.

Yep np add the FC in my 1st post
Ty so much! +1
(Jan 24, 2015, 12:14 PM)twitchtv33z Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2015, 12:11 PM)alex3715 Wrote: hey i was wondering if you could fix the ivs on my oshawott and make it shiny plz.

Yep np add the FC in my 1st post
added you
ok then can i get the suicune with calm nature and max iv in def, sp def, and hp, heatran with modest nature and max iv in sp atk, def, sp def, terrakion with adamant nature and max iv in atk, sp, and hp, and instead of cresselia can you do my zapdos with a modest nature and max iv in sp atk, spd, hp thank you so much
Could you make my metagross shiny amamant with 6ivs?