Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Seeking for a Poké Doctor with a Phd
So, recently I received a Gengar and Mewtwo from a friend, but noticed some inconsistencies with their details. Among other things, their birth certificate. Basically the dates of the egg received, egg hatched, date met, etc. If there's anyone out there kind enough to fix those troubleshoots for me, it will mean the world.

Gengar

Nature: Timid
Egg Received: 1/1/2000
Egg Hatched: Apparently 9/14/2014
Where: Terminus Cave
Characteristic: Somewhat vain

Mewtwo

Nature: Modest
Date Met: 9/26/2011
Where: Unknown Dugeon
Level Met: Apparently Lv. 70
Charateristic: Takes plenty of siestas

Also, they happen to have untainable ribbons that needs to be removed
(Jan 2, 2016, 02:08 AM)Megamachamp Wrote: So, recently I received a Gengar and Mewtwo from a friend, but noticed some inconsistencies with their details. Among other things, their birth certificate. Basically the dates of the egg received, egg hatched, date met, etc. If there's anyone out there kind enough to fix those troubleshoots for me, it will mean the world.

Gengar

Mewtwo

I'm sorry, but I see nothing wrong with these details. You can trade up Pokemon from 3rd gen to 6th gen. Terminus Cave is where the egg hatched. He/She could have just waited 14 years to hatch it. Mewtwo on the other hand, is weird. Unless in FireRed Cerulean Cave was actually called Unknown Cave (I haven't played gen 1 or the remakes), the Mewtwo doesn't make sense.
(Jan 2, 2016, 12:34 PM)EZAardvark Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 02:08 AM)Megamachamp Wrote: So, recently I received a Gengar and Mewtwo from a friend, but noticed some inconsistencies with their details. Among other things, their birth certificate. Basically the dates of the egg received, egg hatched, date met, etc. If there's anyone out there kind enough to fix those troubleshoots for me, it will mean the world.

Gengar

Mewtwo

I'm sorry, but I see nothing wrong with these details. You can trade up Pokemon from 3rd gen to 6th gen. Terminus Cave is where the egg hatched. He/She could have just waited 14 years to hatch it. Mewtwo on the other hand, is weird. Unless in FireRed Cerulean Cave was actually called Unknown Cave (I haven't played gen 1 or the remakes), the Mewtwo doesn't make sense.
It's a pentagon Mewtwo, and Gengar is in a moon ball and has 6th gen egg moves. It's a question of aesthetics and legitimacy and not playability.
bump.