Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Help edit my pokemon!
I have three pokemon of which I would like nicknames removed. I would also like for you to make my two event tapu kokos battle ready
-(1) 
Agility 
Electro Ball
Dazzling Gleam
Grass Knot

(2)
Thunderbolt
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Hidden Power Ice

I can Ev train, and make them both level 100. 

I would also like you to make my Jolteon have the timid nature with

Volt Switch
Thunderbolt
Hidden power ice
Signal Beam

Also, I have 13 other mons I would like to have perfect Ivs.

I offer two event vivillions and the shiny charmander (legit) of which I caught today. I honestly do not know any other payment, but if you have any requests, feel free to ask.
I also could give you my ash hat Pikachu or my Volcanion from last years event.
@AverageJoe do you still need help? i don't mind helping out.
yeah nobdoy helped me yet. It would be awesome if you could help! Shoot me a time and ill try to come online.
@Skulblaka01 ^
@AverageJoe i can trade now and just send ma a PM with what you want changed, there are 15 in total right?
(Nov 6, 2017, 12:43 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @AverageJoe i can trade now and just send ma a PM with what you want changed, there are 15 in total right?

@Skulblaka01 Actually I intended for there to be nineteen, but if you only have time to do fifteen, I don't mind only sending fifteen. I will send you a PM with the details
(Nov 6, 2017, 12:49 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 12:43 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @AverageJoe i can trade now and just send ma a PM with what you want changed, there are 15 in total right?

@Skulblaka01 Actually I intended for there to be nineteen, but if you only have time to do fifteen, I don't mind only sending fifteen. I will send you a PM with the details
@AverageJoe i don't mind doing nineteen i just wanted to know so that i have enough pokemon ready to trade to you, they're oricorio though i have a bunch form my giveaway Big Grin