Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Here is my offer...
Heart 
Before you comment how power saves is wrong and I can go die in a hole, here me out. I am willing to power save someone any pokemon, any stat (legal) any name but as long as it's not a super rare one (Victini, Keldio, etc). In return I am looking for those very rare pokemon. I will duplicate them and will ALSO trade you back the pokemon you had handed over to me with altered (again legal) stats. If you feel as if you do not trust me then I completely understand but if you want a total win win situation then leave me your friend code with the pokemon you want.

Pokemon I am looking for include...

-Arceus
-Shymin

And if you wish I will even through in a duplicated shiny jirachi as proof that I've successfully accomplished with with friends

- Heart Thank you for your time!
i have them all in shiny and not shiny minus shiny hoopa

which ones you want?

have you ever been able to make a shiny hoopa tradable?

PM me if your interested
I have a shiny mew and diancie but I would please like you to copy them and hand me back the original ones please
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I have a legit mchoopa got today in both my games
(Dec 19, 2015, 08:26 PM)bensif Wrote: i have them all in shiny and not shiny minus shiny hoopa

which ones you want?

have you ever been able to make a shiny hoopa tradable?

PM me if your interested

u just want shiny hoopa right? I have a bunch of normal ones though
If you want, I could give you shiny Diancie or (non-shiny) Darkrai or (non-shiny) Mew. (Of course you can take all of them and I wouldn't mind them duplicated and handed back Wink )

In return do you think I could receive:
Queenie (Serperior-Female)
Level: 50
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Timid
IV: Equivalent to a Hidden Power Ground

=================================
Pokemon IGN: ♥~Valerie~♥
Friend Code: 0963-2292-9782
(Dec 19, 2015, 08:41 PM)AzumarillAquaBase Wrote: If you want, I could give you shiny Diancie or (non-shiny) Darkrai or (non-shiny) Mew. (Of course you can take all of them and I wouldn't mind them duplicated and handed back Wink )

In return do you think I could receive:
Queenie (Serperior-Female)
Level: 50
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Timid
IV: Equivalent to a Hidden Power Ground

=================================
Pokemon IGN: ♥~Valerie~♥
Friend Code: 0963-2292-9782

Lovely, I will get started right away! FC: 3883-4977-5519
ill give you hoopa for a

charizard - male - shiny - modest - 5 max ivs minus attack(or 6) - HA (solar power right)

FC - 1650-4891-2081
IGN - bensif
(Dec 19, 2015, 08:29 PM)Aiyana Wrote: I have a shiny mew and diancie but I would please like you to copy them and hand me back the original ones please

Sure thing! Just need your FC and were golden! FC: 3883-4977-5519
oh cool! my FC is 3583-2169-0082 Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku