Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] LF: POKEMON CLONER
Hi everyone. So, i'm looking for someone who can clone a few of my shiny pokemon for me. Please read through the following rules and notify me either by commenting on this post or by PM. New cloners are always welcome, because i'll always need pokemon cloned. I will post a list of the pokemon i need cloned after the main guidelines. There is one cloner i trust very much, TheSmexyPotato, but the are away and i need one until i can contact them again.

NOTE: Not all cloning has to happen in one day, or even all of them at once, but i do need these pokemon cloned.

CLONING GUIDELINES

1. I'll need 6 of each pokemon cloned.
2. I want the original back
3. When trading back for my clones, i will be giving random pokemon. No bonus shiny, event, or legendary pokemon. (example: clone of a shiny for a level 2 wurmple)
4. No scamming. This cloning is so that people i trade, can get the shiny they desire without me having to give away one i'm close to
5. If the cloning and trading back is successful, you, the cloner, may keep a copy of the pokemon i requested be cloned. Meaning, out of the six pokemon i want cloned, you can keep one as a 'thank you' for your coning services.

POKEMON I NEED CLONED

1. Mew
2. EVENT Meloetta
3. EVENT Hoopa
4. EVENT Celebi
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
I would be willing to help you out. It wouldn't take that long to do at all.
(Jan 31, 2016, 10:22 AM)bdsaxophone Wrote: I would be willing to help you out. It wouldn't take that long to do at all.

alright. thanks very much. do you think you could trade sometime around 4 pm-ish?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.