Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Just a question about Diancie
What would I have to offer for a diancie with a mega stone?

I am just wanting opinions because I really want a diancie but since I think I read it isn't possible to get in ORAS I would like to try to offer for one.
Well um when I was looking for diancie I offered my mewtwo and it's megastones x,y and the I saw no one wanted it so I offered my deoxys and then some one traded my I know it sound like too much but it was worth it it was strong fast and buff and with te right move set ind Evs it a monster in battle
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:50 AM)Banestar Wrote: What would I have to offer for a diancie with a mega stone?

I am just wanting opinions because I really want a diancie but since I think I read it isn't possible to get in ORAS I would like to try to offer for one.

I can get you one for a BR pokemon Smile
i have diancies with mega stones.
(Jan 19, 2015, 09:07 AM)Warrior_109 Wrote: i have diancies with mega stones.

What would you want for one? Doesn't even have to be shiny I would just like one I could use in battle.
(Jan 19, 2015, 04:28 AM)JelcoLeys Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2015, 03:50 AM)Banestar Wrote: What would I have to offer for a diancie with a mega stone?

I can get you one for a BR pokemon Smile

What kind of pokemon are you looking for?  I am actively breeding because I am trying to put together a team so I might have something  5iv or 4 iv with the right natures.
If you get a Diancie, you get the mega stone when you walk into any poke center.
(Jan 20, 2015, 03:09 AM)Knight Owl Wrote: If you get a Diancie, you get the mega stone when you walk into any poke center.

In that case I just need to somehow get a Diancie. I am still not sure what I would have to give up for one.
(Jan 20, 2015, 04:22 AM)Banestar Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 03:09 AM)Knight Owl Wrote: If you get a Diancie, you get the mega stone when you walk into any poke center.

In that case I just need to somehow get a Diancie.  I am still not sure what I would have to give up for one.

I still have one for you, if you can trade it for a BR pokemon
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:49 AM)JelcoLeys Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 04:22 AM)Banestar Wrote:

In that case I just need to somehow get a Diancie.  I am still not sure what I would have to give up for one.

I still have one for you, if you can trade it for a BR pokemon

I replied earlier in the post to your last comment asking what BR pokemon would you want in return for a diancie?