Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Lf: Somone to change all my eeveelutions stats way higher except leafeon.. Closed!
Hello guys and its me and i am requesting for someone to change all my eeveelutions (except Leafeon) to way higher or maxxed stats please!!!!! If you could do this Thanks in Advance +1 rep to you (if i havent alredy gave you a rep point)

Thanks!!!!!!!
Smile Smile
Anyone?
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:24 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Hello guys and its me and i am requesting for someone to change all my eeveelutions (except Leafeon) to way higher or maxxed stats please!!!!! If you could do this Thanks in Advance +1 rep to you (if i havent alredy gave you a rep point)

Thanks!!!!!!!

I can do this using regular breeding methods if thats alright with you, I can get you 5 max IV's as I have many eevee's of that type. Just let me know which ones you want maxed on each of the eeveelutions Smile  Smile
(Jan 21, 2016, 05:21 AM)Jackofspades1322 Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:24 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Hello guys and its me and i am requesting for someone to change all my eeveelutions (except Leafeon) to way higher or maxxed stats please!!!!! If you could do this Thanks in Advance +1 rep to you (if i havent alredy gave you a rep point)

Thanks!!!!!!!

I can do this using regular breeding methods if thats alright with you, I can get you 5 max IV's as I have many eevee's of that type. Just let me know which ones you want maxed on each of the eeveelutions Smile  Smile

Ok! I want everyone except leafeon thanks!!
(Jan 21, 2016, 08:34 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

Thanks!!!!!!!

Okay, ill add you now and when I am finished I will offer you a trade  Smile
(Jan 21, 2016, 04:45 PM)Jackofspades1322 Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2016, 08:34 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

Thanks!!!!!!!

Okay, ill add you now and when I am finished I will offer you a trade  Smile
Actually... i have karate right now so i cant sorry!!! but maybe tomorrow? :l
I can only do umbreon tonight for me, so tomorrow is a good time haha
(Jan 21, 2016, 05:46 PM)Jackofspades1322 Wrote: I can only do umbreon tonight for me, so tomorrow is a good time haha

Any time im online this weekend!! thanks!
(Jan 21, 2016, 05:46 PM)Jackofspades1322 Wrote: I can only do umbreon tonight for me, so tomorrow is a good time haha

@Jackofspades1322 So sorry! but actually i want mine to be higher up sorry for confusion still gonna give u +1 rep doe