Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Need a Genner (and a cloner if available)
Sooo I need some help real quick before I don't have internet for much longer. Here are the Pokes (Note to me OT is really important cause im OCD and everything needs to be perfect, sorry) For the cloner I just need a clone of a shiny i'll trade you it so you can clone it.

POKEMON
Pokemon: Charizard
Nickname: N/A
Pokeball: Level Ball
OT: Aiyana
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes please
Nature: Modest
Item: Charizardite X
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 6IVs
EVs: +Sp. Attack and +Speed
Moves:
Flamethrower
Fly
Heat Wave
Hidden Power (Grass)

Pokemon: Charizard
Nickname: Jumpy
Pokeball: Moon ball
OT: Porkchop
Level: 100
Shiny: Yess please
Nature: Modest
Item: Flame Plate
Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 6IVs
EVs: +Sp. Attack and +Speed
Moves:
Flamethrower
Heat Wave
Hidden Power (Grass)
Dragon Claw

@Colette so sorry for using your format I just find it easier. Hope you don't mind Blush One Charizard is for me and the other for my brother. Thank you for your time!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I can definitely help ya out! The only issue I have is I'm pretty sure there is no way to set a specific OT within the PowerSaves software. I can change the OT, but only to my own. So unless you know how to do that or if someone else does then I can't help in that regard. I can do everything except that, as well as cloning. Let me know if you want my help!
I'd still love for you to help me regardless! I do know someone who could help me out with the OT situation. I just need one clone of a Vespiquen. Thank you i'll add you now!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Mar 1, 2016, 10:08 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: I'd still love for you to help me regardless! I do know someone who could help me out with the OT situation. I just need one clone of a Vespiquen. Thank you i'll add you now!

Alright! I'm adding you as well Smile Glad I can help you still!
Enjoy! Glad I could help at least in the cloning Smile
Please anyone help with the genning.....

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" just trade me one of your Pokemon (that you caught/bred and with your OT. I could use that to make the Charizard's with your OT
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Mar 2, 2016, 05:08 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" just trade me one of your Pokemon (that you caught/bred and with your OT. I could use that to make the Charizard's with your OT

she might be fine with it just appearing to be hers, it'll show up as Aiyana
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Well @Colette if it doesn't have the correct TID AND SID along with the Trainer name and gender all correct, that pokemon can't be traded. That's why all the pokemon I gen for people have my OT
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
@Colette and @42max Turtke unfortunately my IGN is Athene5 and not Aiyana. I want it to be Aiyana because that's my actual name.

uwu i can hacku