Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Need help for a team
Hi young Eeveelutions! I need help getting these pokemon to battle my friend. We agreed only 2 pokemon and im having a hard time getting these ready by tomorrow. thank you for your time.

Torterra (nicknamed Pedro)
Male
@Choice Scarf
Jolly
Overgrow
Moves:
Earthquake
Sythensis
Stone edge
toxic

Infernape
Female
@Life orb
Hasty
Blaze
Moves:
Flamethrower
Close combat
Stone edge
flare blitz

Thank you soo much!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Please? I really need help
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
Well. You can have my Torterra lvl 41 i guess. You can make up the moves yourself! I think i have a Choice Scarf. But im not sure.
Wait. Im breeding a Jolly nature for ya.
Thank you and can I have the shiny Xerneas i'll give you a shingough delibird for the torterra though Smile

uwu i can hacku
Sure. Got Jolly nature on the first egg. Lol. xD
Ugh sorry bad internet can we trade again?

uwu i can hacku
Did you want to give me a Delibird? We can do it now. I have been looking for Delibirds! :3
Ya oh god im soo sorry I forgot!!

uwu i can hacku
I can breed you a Chimchar with Hasty nature and 5 IVs. Not going to level him up nor give him the item though. If you could give me a pokemon from this list that isn't highlighted in green, that would be great - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.