Nature: modest
EVs: 252 SpA 4 SpD 252 Spe
IVs: 31/30/31/30/30/31

Move 1 Psyshock
Move 2 Thunderbolt
Move 3 Hidden Power Fire
Move 4 Trick

What do you want to receive in return?

Leftovers, Rocky helmet. Not sure if I can do Gothitelle due to shadow tag being a gen 6 event, but I'll have a go. Is this Ok or would you like to make adjustments? otherwise send an order sheet in via PM.

Turns out this works for whatever reason. Bank is weird.
I got more leftovers!! (got them from a shaymin giveaway! which is the pkmn u already gave me pretty funny xD) so if u are still interested i'll have another copy/paste for you!

http://events.projectpokemon.org/wc/g5jp...t%20JPN%20[PPorg].pgf

This time a genesect, just need to change IVS and EVS to 252 Atk /4 Def /252 Spe, and if its possible the nickname to Genesect (its a Japanesse event genesect which has event moves)

P.D: if its possible i would aprecciate VERY much if i can get it rather sooner than later cuz my eyes are closing and im leaving tomorow!

P.D2: dont have them leftovers yet but im the second in the GA so i presum it wont take for much long

EDIT: got them!
(Jan 5, 2015, 11:57 AM)Mada★Faker Wrote: I got more leftovers!! (got them from a shaymin giveaway! which is the pkmn u already gave me pretty funny xD) so if u are still interested i'll have another copy/paste for you!

http://events.projectpokemon.org/wc/g5jp...t%20JPN%20[PPorg].pgf

This time a genesect, just need to change IVS and EVS to 252 Atk /4 Def /252 Spe, and if its possible the nickname to Genesect (its a Japanesse event genesect which has event moves)

P.D: if its possible i would aprecciate VERY much if i can get it rather sooner than later cuz my eyes are closing and im leaving tomorow!

P.D2: dont have them leftovers yet but im the second in the GA so i presum it wont take for much long

EDIT: got them!

Sure, submit the full order via PM.
There are 12 completed orders sat in my PC, you have got until wednesday to claim them before I release the pokes.
Are you ready to trade my ditto?
(All the way back at post #32)
And do you need anything in return for it?
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:01 PM)dribson Wrote: Are you ready to trade my ditto?
(All the way back at post #32)
And do you need anything in return for it?

Did you check the spreadsheet? I update all orders I know about there. And if so, any battle item will be fine.
Thanks! You're the greatest.
I added you, ready to trade now
Going out for the night, I'll catch you all tomorrow! (Excluding Ezreal, I'll quickly trade now)
Wait up! Got a min to trade me my ditto? :o