Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
Hey! Can you gen Pokemon with Event/Dream World moves?
I have been looking for the elusive Cotton Guard Banette for well over a year now, and as such I have now given up my dream of finding somebody with a legitimate one.

If it is at all possible, could the Banette have 6 IVs, with an Adament Nature and ofc have the move Cotton Guard.

Currently I can offer Black Sludge, Everstones, a Grip Claw, leftovers, or even my Destiny Knot. If it came to it, I'd be willing to trade more than one of these items.

If its impossible, its no problem. Thanks!
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:43 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:18 PM)FallibleScot Wrote: Hey!  Can you gen Pokemon with Event/Dream World moves?
I have been looking for the elusive Cotton Guard Banette for well over a year now, and as such I have now given up my dream of finding somebody with a legitimate one.

If it is at all possible, could the Banette have 6 IVs, with an Adament Nature and ofc have the move Cotton Guard.

Currently I can offer Black Sludge, Everstones, a Grip Claw, leftovers, or even my Destiny Knot.  If it came to it, I'd be willing to trade more than one of these items.

If its impossible, its no problem.  Thanks!

This sounds like it's going to be hard to do, if you can find a legal PKM, I'll happily go ahead with genning it for you, but otherwise I don't really want to go scouring the internet for event pokes that might not work.

I'm new to the genning thing, but I think I found what you are talking about, will I PM you the link to the website with the file or...?
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:45 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: More of the recent orders are complete, come and grab them

Hey can you trade right nowv
(Jan 8, 2015, 01:51 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 12:47 PM)1harrisboy Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2015, 09:45 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: More of the recent orders are complete, come and grab them

Hey can you trade right nowv

Going out for the night, will be around to trade agian in 3-4 hours!

Alright pm when you get back
i registerd you. sorry for being so late :s soory
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:14 AM)RagnoroX Wrote: i registerd you. sorry for being so late :s soory

Its fine, will be on later tonight.
thanks
i still need to get my items... sorry
is black sludge and destiny knot OK?
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:34 AM)RagnoroX Wrote: is black sludge and destiny knot OK?

Destiny knot isnt, as it isnt a battle item.
oh, ill get an item
ill go battle masion, might take me like 10 min or so.. sorry for the inconvenience
or maybe lax inscence, increases the chance of moves missing the holder

and thanks