Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
Big Grin 
Hey IAmWizard, if possible, could I get one of the dittos for breeding? I love to breed but they're pretty darn difficult to find most places. Thanks!
-Stealthy

Oh yeah, nature doesn't matter. I have dittos of all nature so any nature is fine!
(Jan 2, 2015, 07:36 PM)messi10 Wrote: Can I please have a 6 Iv ditto with a brave nature thanks so much please reply

Sure, ill get to it sunday
(Jan 3, 2015, 02:56 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2015, 06:45 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: for the 6 pokemon  i will give you
Choice band
Eviolite
Expert belt
Rocky helmet
Quick claw
iife orb
shell bell
and my plates
Mind plate
Earth plate
Sky plate
Flame plate
zap plate
icicle plate
Toxic plate
insect plate
iron plate
pixie plate
Splash plate
those are all my plates pick whatever you like for all 6 it would really help me out finding the hidden abilities for these pokemon is very important to me

I'll take an Eviolite, Choice band, Life orb, Pixie plate, Earth plate and Sky plate. Send me a PM with all the info for the pokemon you want and I'll get to it on sunday.

alrighty i will send you the order in about 10 mins and thank you in advance
Hello there! I am huge tumblr fan of yours and have wanted to get a Pokemon done from you since forever; I have already contacted you concerning my Pikachu and I hope to hear from you soon, cheers.
I need a ditto with max hp,atk,speed and another ditto with max hp,sp atk,and speed and another ditto with max def,sp def,speed I 'll give you mega stones please
If you are still interested in my 500BP for which ever items you want would it be possible for me to change some of the requested pokemon?
If so I would like
Arceus
Giratina
Phione
Can i please have a 6iv ditto? I've been looking for one everywhere.
My fc is to the left and my IGN is Nelson.
Thank you so much for doing this!
i would reeeeeally apreciate if you could give me a 6iv ditto... japanese one, if i may ask so. It is just waaay too slow to breed for 5 iv without it
i would need a 6IV ditto please! and if possible a diancie and hoopa? :D
just a question, what program do you use to make these pokemon?