Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Power save service!
Hello! Whoever saw my Celebi post, the Celebi was special so I couldnt trade them.

Im going to help everyone with what they need. Such as:

-Shinify
-Pokerus
-Clone
-Ivs
-Evs
-Sex modifier
-Give experience
-The nature
-The ability
-Item

Dont forget I can do all of those to legendaries too!

Leave your request, FC, and IGN. Then, be patient!

Thank you! :D

Cool will ask for your service if I need anything
Hi AngryArcanine! I had seen your earlier Celebi giveaway attempt then shortly realized after "I don't think he's gonna be able to trade that.." haha :P I just wanted to say though thank you so much for your generosity. I could actually really use your service to shinify an Articuno that I've been really wanting for quite some time.. but first I need to catch that Articuno and transfer it from SoulSilver ~_~. Hopefully you'll still be around! Thank you so much again! I'll be trading with you hopefully soon!

EDIT: I had actually received help from another nice forum member offering powersave services, so you don't have to worry 'bout me anymore! I figured it'd be one less person to worry about for you with you being busy with your other giveaways and such (which I'll still be on the lookout for :P)! Thank you for your services!!
(Dec 30, 2014, 07:47 AM)happycroissant Wrote: Hi AngryArcanine! I had seen your earlier Celebi giveaway attempt then shortly realized after "I don't think he's gonna be able to trade that.." haha :P I just wanted to say though thank you so much for your generosity. I could actually really use your service to shinify an Articuno that I've been really wanting for quite some time.. but first I need to catch that Articuno and transfer it from SoulSilver ~_~. Hopefully you'll still be around! Thank you so much again! I'll be trading with you hopefully soon!

Thank you for the support! And yeah haha i realized it was special. Also, I will be here all day! Doing giveaways, trades, and powersaves.
Really cool giveaways and services you're providing! I missed the Celebi post but I assume that it was gts based? If you're taking friend codes though, you should know that special Pokemon, such as Celebi and any other event 'mon not ordinarily obtain in-game, are still able to be traded when done so with someone you directly trade with. Hope this helps, and good luck with any future giveaways! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask.
(Dec 30, 2014, 08:00 AM)Knight Owl Wrote: Really cool giveaways and services you're providing! I missed the Celebi post but I assume that it was gts based? If you're taking friend codes though, you should know that special Pokemon, such as Celebi and any other event 'mon not ordinarily obtain in-game, are still able to be traded when done so with someone you directly trade with. Hope this helps, and good luck with any future giveaways! If you need  any help don't hesitate to ask.

So i cant trade them through gts but i can directly trade them? Thanks for the advice also! :D
heeey dude! Smile can we discuss through pm :D thanks alot in advance Smile
(Dec 30, 2014, 08:03 AM)AngryArcanine Wrote: So i cant trade them through gts but i can directly trade them? Thanks for the advice also! :D

Yep. I'm not sure why they made it that way but they did. No problem!
yoo AngryArcanine!

Love your services, mind if you can clone my event Darkrai twice or three times with max Speed and max Sp. Atk EVs? much appreciated. shinyify the clones, but can you keep the original non-shiny?

BTW: the Darkrai is from a 2012 May Event, is it still legit to powersave and trade it?
I know you put all the things powersaves can do but i was wondering if it can also modify movesets? if not its ok, i messed up on my shiny 6iv aegislash .. T_T

can you clone my mew, arceus & manaphy a few times :D
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽