Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Powersaves Service
I didn't gen sableye? I think if you did something in powersave it could have caused that.
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:41 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: I didn't gen sableye? I think if you did something in powersave it could have caused that.

idk because the other two went through ill try to fix it
Erm. If you cant fix it can you give something thats worth as much as sableye? Thats a pretty hard earned sableye :/
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:47 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Erm. If you cant fix it can you give something thats worth as much as sableye? Thats a pretty hard earned sableye :/

give me sometime to fix it and see wats wrong and if i can not fix it ill give you 2 battle ready pokes sorry
alright
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:13 PM)SoulEx Wrote: Okay, the following changes I'd like on my pokemon:

Ralts:
Shinify
6IV
Change the nature to Adamant
Luxury Ball

Breloom:
Change it into a male
Luxury Ball
Make me the OT

Greninja:
Make me the OT
Luxury Ball
Change it into a male
Change the nature to Naive

Swablu:
Shinify
6IV
Switch Mist with Dragon Dance
Luxury Ball

(NOTE: I'm going to try to find other pokemon for my competitive team, so I should come back in a bit)

alright I'm ready
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:49 PM)blazekid13 Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:47 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Erm. If you cant fix it can you give something thats worth as much as sableye? Thats a pretty hard earned sableye :/

give me sometime to fix it and see wats wrong and if i can not fix it ill give you 2 battle ready pokes sorry

Make sure that if you edited EV's that you set all the other EV's to 0 when increasing the others, if not, itll be seen as a illegitimate pokmon (for having more then the possible EV's) Same with IV's and so forth.
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:52 PM)blazekid13 Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:13 PM)SoulEx Wrote: Okay, the following changes I'd like on my pokemon:

Ralts:
Shinify
6IV
Luxury Ball

Breloom:
Change it into a male
Luxury Ball
Make me the OT

Greninja:
Make me the OT
Luxury Ball
Change it into a male

Swablu:
Shinify
6IV
Luxury Ball

(NOTE: I'm going to try to find other pokemon for my competitive team, so I should come back in a bit)

alright I'm ready

Already added you.

Ralts:
Shinify
6IV
Luxury Ball

Breloom:
Change it into a male
Luxury Ball
Make me the OT

Greninja:
Make me the OT
Luxury Ball
Change it into a male

Swablu:
Shinify
6IV
Luxury Ball

alright I'm ready
wats your fc and gin
(Dec 29, 2014, 02:53 PM)blazekid13 Wrote:

Ralts:
Shinify
6IV
Luxury Ball

Breloom:
Change it into a male
Luxury Ball
Make me the OT

Greninja:
Make me the OT
Luxury Ball
Change it into a male

Swablu:
Shinify
6IV
Luxury Ball

alright I'm ready
wats your fc and gin

IGN: SoulEx
FC: On the left