Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Requesting help With IV's
Heart 
Now that I know more about IV's and ev's I was hoping I could get someone to help gen a couple of my  legandaries that I caught before with lousy IV's Smile and if anyone is willing to help they can copy my Pokemon or I can give them a shiny or a BR poke for their trouble Smile
sorry to post with out a solution to your problem and a question of my own but, how can people still copy pokemon? i have x v1.5 im pretty sure and i cant find any info on copying pokemon with this latest version
not by pokegenning, powersaves work with the current version. hes mixing up two different 'hacking' methods in powersaving and genning
Thanks guys I honestly didn't know there was a difference between the two I just updated the thread
i can max the IVs for you but its 4am here so ill do it when i wake up if someone hasnt already done it for you
That would be so awesome!!! Message me tommorow whenever your able Smile and thanks so much!
(Nov 15, 2015, 08:45 PM)Asha Wrote: not by pokegenning, powersaves work with the current version. hes mixing up two different 'hacking' methods in powersaving and genning

thanks a million bro ill look into both thos