Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
Just to let everyone know I am pretty swamped with RL stuff but I try to hop on the website as much as I can. If I overlook your request, I apologize.

Also, due to time restrictions I will not be accepting any requests for "odd" EV spreads, i.e. 188HP or 125 ATK stuff like that as they require significantly more time to do.

EV requests for 252, 126, 63, 30, 4, 2, and 1 are still fine because these are presets in Powersaves that I can quickly apply.  

Thanks for your understanding, and I appreciate all of the rep you guys have given. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Just looking to help however I can. I could clone your pokemon or do other powersaves related things.
If anyone needs some help, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.  :P

My IGN: Ness

Things I can do:
  • Shinify
  • Modify IV's
  • Modify EV's
  • Clone 1-5 times
  • Modify nature
  • Modify pokeball it was caught in
  • Change gender
  • Give your Pokemon an item (choice band/scarf, battle item, etc..)

Things I can't do:
  • Gen a tradeable pokemon from scratch, you must trade me an existing one to be modified.
  • Change ability  (try an ability capsule, but that won't work for the HA)
  • Change nickname
  • Change OT name

If I have been helpful to you, please consider the Rate button (don't forget a comment).  Thanks!  :D

P.S.
If I missed anyone, or it seems like I didn't answer what you said please shoot me a PM
Hello good sir! Can you shinify my Ralts? That's all.
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:41 AM)Jeaque Wrote: Hello good sir! Can you shinify my Ralts? That's all.

Hey, I certainly can.
But before I do, if I make it a shiny do you know if that will make it untradeable?
Hey can you shinify and clone my lucario a couple of time? Smile
Thanks

IGN: Crimzonz
FC: left <<<<
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:43 AM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:41 AM)Jeaque Wrote: Hello good sir! Can you shinify my Ralts? That's all.

Hey, I certainly can.
But before I do, if I make it a shiny do you know if that will make it untradeable?

I never encountered any problems when asking for a Powersave user making my mons into Shiny. So I think they will still be tradeable.
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:44 AM)Crimzonz Wrote: Hey can you shinify and clone my lucario a couple of time? Smile
Thanks

Sure can, and you're still on my list from the ditto giveaway.
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:45 AM)Jeaque Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:43 AM)Eqho Wrote:

Hey, I certainly can.

I never encountered any problems when asking for a Powersave user making my mons into Shiny. So I think they will still be tradeable.

Ok cool, maybe I'm just paranoid but better safe than sorry. I'll clone it beforehand just to be sure. I'm online now.
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:46 AM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:44 AM)Crimzonz Wrote: Hey can you shinify and clone my lucario a couple of time? Smile
Thanks

Whats your IGN?
And btw shinifying doesnt affect trading
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:49 AM)Crimzonz Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2014, 09:46 AM)Eqho Wrote:
Thanks

Whats your IGN?
And btw shinifying doesnt affect trading

It's Ness
Added.