Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
(Dec 28, 2014, 11:11 AM)Torakame Wrote: could you change a pokemon's nickname and make it shiny? Smile

Yes he can do all that.
(Dec 28, 2014, 12:05 PM)Hero Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 11:11 AM)Torakame Wrote: could you change a pokemon's nickname and make it shiny? Smile

Yes he can do all that.

I should rephrase it, I'm asking if he could do it for me :P
can you also change a nickname of one of my pokemon please?
Hi, wondering if you could make my Cloyster 6iv and shiny for me, please.
Ok thanks, all I need is the BR Pokemon now.. COuld you make a BR Shiny Manetric with Mega Stone? The stats would be 6IVs.
Thank you Smile
Can you shinyfy my keldeo and clone it 5 times and can you clone my diancie? Fc to the left and ign Owen but can you clone keldeo then shinyfy then clone 2 times when it's shiny please PLZ DO NOT SHINYFY THE DIANCIE!

Oddly enough I didn't see a way to change the nickname. I can make it shiny no problem though.
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:17 PM)potdicht Wrote: can you also change a nickname of one of my pokemon please?

I don't think there's a way to do that with Powersaves, yet.
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:54 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Hi, wondering if you could make my Cloyster 6iv and shiny for me, please.

Sure can.
(Dec 28, 2014, 06:50 PM)OwChoLoCo Wrote: Can you shinyfy my keldeo and clone it 5 times and can you clone my diancie? Fc to the left and ign Owen but can you clone keldeo then shinyfy then clone 2 times when it's shiny please PLZ DO NOT SHINYFY THE DIANCIE!

I'm not clear on what you want.

Keldeo- make shiny, how many clones do you want?

Diancie- no shiny, how many clones?