Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Taking Powersaves requests for the day
(Nov 30, 2014, 02:33 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 02:31 PM)Vitamins Wrote: Can i get a sableye with prankster ability idk how to build it since im new to this ev and iv thing but i want to start a competitive team
Well if you have the Sableye with Prankster then I can help.

(Nov 30, 2014, 02:32 PM)TehEpicDally Wrote: can you make my gengar shiny and edit his IV's?
Yep.

sweet can you make it a 6IV? Like the best it could be
Sure can dude.
hey nathan is it legit if you shinify one of my pokemmon??? will it be fake ?
Would it be possible for you to change my dittos iv's for me?
added you im connecting to wifi now
(Nov 30, 2014, 02:37 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote: hey nathan is it legit if you shinify one of my pokemmon??? will it be fake ?
Yes, it will still be legit. The only thing that will happen to it is that you won't be able to Nickname it so Nickname it beforehand if you want to.

(Nov 30, 2014, 02:38 PM)Goldenrayquaza Wrote: Would it be possible for you to change my dittos iv's for me?
I can, getting quite a lot of requests now, bare with me.
(Nov 30, 2014, 02:38 PM)Goldenrayquaza Wrote: Would it be possible for you to change my dittos iv's for me?
I can, getting quite a lot of requests now, bare with me.
[/quote]

For sure, take your time!
(Nov 30, 2014, 02:38 PM)TehEpicDally Wrote: added you im connecting to wifi now

Ok just to let you know though, I will have to edit it through my Pokemon X game so make sure that I can transfer it through my Pokemon Bank (I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire digital).
(Nov 30, 2014, 02:40 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 02:38 PM)TehEpicDally Wrote: added you im connecting to wifi now

Ok just to let you know though, I will have to edit it through my Pokemon X game so make sure that I can transfer it through my Pokemon Bank (I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire digital).

it should be fine it's not holding anything and doesnt have a HM if thats what you're asking
To be honest, not sure myself what would block the transfer other than moves that aren't on XY.