Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Taking Powersaves requests for the day
Sorry but you have wasted too much of my time now and I have work tomorrow. Thread is now Closed again and will not be taking anymore requests.
Hey bro, i need some powersave services, would you help me to clone my shiny greninja in XY? i just need a another one and u can keep one for urself if u like
(Nov 30, 2014, 04:30 PM)KamiPain75 Wrote: Hey bro, i need some powersave services, would you help me to clone my shiny greninja in XY? i just need a another one and u can keep one for urself if u like

Dammit fine :P I'm too nice and I hate it. Anyway, don't waste my time like that other guy did :P

Adding you now.
(Nov 30, 2014, 04:31 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 04:30 PM)KamiPain75 Wrote: Hey bro, i need some powersave services, would you help me to clone my shiny greninja in XY? i just need a another one and u can keep one for urself if u like

Dammit fine :P I'm too nice and I hate it. Anyway, don't waste my time like that other guy did :P

Adding you now.

Ok this was my bad didnt read that u closed it for today, ummm I already add u, but Im not at my home right now, I will let u know when i get to my house, but if u are to busy i will ask you another day sorry Undecided
IGN Steven
FC: 2809-9328-6226
(Nov 30, 2014, 04:40 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote: @Nathan hey can you shinify my growlithe :D
Sure can dude, what's your FC?

(Nov 30, 2014, 04:42 PM)KamiPain75 Wrote: Ok this was my bad didnt read that u closed it for today, ummm I already add u, but Im not at my home right now, I will let u know when i get to my house, but if u are to busy i will ask you another day sorry Undecided
It's cool, you've let me know in advance. I'll help you out next time we are both available.
(Nov 30, 2014, 04:43 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 04:40 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote: @Nathan hey can you shinify my growlithe :D
Sure can dude, what's your FC?

(Nov 30, 2014, 04:42 PM)KamiPain75 Wrote: Ok this was my bad didnt read that u closed it for today, ummm I already add u, but Im not at my home right now, I will let u know when i get to my house, but if u are to busy i will ask you another day sorry Undecided
It's cool, you've let me know in advance, I'll help you out next time we are both available.

IGN Steven
(Nov 30, 2014, 04:43 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote: IGN Steven

Added, you're officially the last one for today :P
online right now
Sorry I took so long, just ran into the "Save Data Corruption" error and started sh***ing my pants. Managed to fix it though.