Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
(May 1, 2016, 04:26 PM)DinoHunter531 Wrote: Plusle (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 1 Atk  
- Nasty Plot  
- Baton Pass  
- Thunderbolt  
- Hidden Power [Ice]

if you can gen that with the OT Ant SID 51088 thanks!
Hi. we are not doing genning at the moment!
Sorry but we won't be able to complete this request!
@DinoHunter531 i can not PM you because ti tells me your PM's are disabled?? Huh

@TehBestCloner  PM ASAP!
@Davizz wha?
I got your PM @DinoHunter531 but it won't let me send one back Huh  is your PM perhaps full??
I just fixed It, it isn't full since ive never been PMed
Thats weird because usually under a person's profile there is usually a PM button. You don't have one under your profile when you post Huh  @DinoHunter531
haha i guess you fixed it because it just appeared!! :P  @DinoHunter531
I got quite a bit of requests on my hands, doing a bit of prep work of my own plus helping out a relative of mine. I don't mind taking as much time as needed, so here they are:

IGN: DynastyK
Service: Modification and Cloning
Pokemon: Rayquaza
Notes: Looking to modify the nature to Naive and have perfect IVs. After that, have that cloned. If you don't mind as well, adding a destiny knot to one of them.

Service: Modification
Pokemon: Yveltal
Notes: Want to change the nature to Timid, and have perfect IVs except for Attack, leave it as it is.

Service: Cloning and Modification
Pokemon: Groudon
Notes: Looking to clone a Groudon I have and modify the clone with Adamant nature and perfect IVs.
@TehBestCloner

Hello again. Hope this request isn't confusing.

IGN: Enrique
Service: Modification, Cloning.
Pokemon: Sylveon
Notes: Clone Sylveon, so there's 2. The 1st one Sylveon should keep its Modest nature, its EVs should all be at 0. The 2nd Sylveon should have its nature changed to Bold, its EVs should be 248 in Attack, 216 in Defense, and 44 in Special Defense. Both Syvleon should have the moves Hyper Voice and Heal Bell, and give one a Choice Specs to hold.

Thanks!