Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
Keep in mind that I am very patient, I'm not in any rush. Do what you need to do, and get back to me when you're able. I don't mind waiting a few days if you're busy. Smile

Would this be possible? I don't want to seem greedy hahah. I'm figuring that this would give me an excellent start for the Masuda method. :D Thank goodness for the internet! I'm playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and have already added you. Smile I can do this via GTS if you want, just let me know and I'll edit my post to include the necessary information!

IGN: Lyth
FC: 4613-7454-0985
Requesting Single Pokemon: Ditto
Shiny - JPN - Lvl 100 - Max/Perfect IVs
Hidden Ability: Impostor
Nature: One of the neutral ones, preferably Quirky
Pokeball: I don't mind whatever pokeball it's in. Dream Ball would be awesome, but totally not necessary.
Held Item: Destiny Knot if at all possible, if not then it's not a problem!  Heart
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@TehBestCloner  omg sorry /:
(May 6, 2016, 08:04 PM)Lythania Wrote: Keep in mind that I am very patient, I'm not in any rush. Do what you need to do, and get back to me when you're able. I don't mind waiting a few days if you're busy. Smile

Would this be possible? I don't want to seem greedy hahah. I'm figuring that this would give me an excellent start for the Masuda method. :D Thank goodness for the internet! I'm playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and have already added you. Smile I can do this via GTS if you want, just let me know and I'll edit my post to include the necessary information!

Pokeball: I don't mind whatever pokeball it's in. Dream Ball would be awesome, but totally not necessary.
Held Item: Destiny Knot if at all possible, if not then it's not a problem!  Heart
I will need about 5 min to trade back diegao Pokes
Then about 10 min for xenzeno 
so approx 15-20 min for your turn!

Note: I don't have HA Ditto :/
Beside that, I can complete the request Smile
Thanks Youuu so much :D 
for the future im going to keep things in minds ! 
really thanks 
​​​​​​@TehBestCloner 

Giving rep. Points :D
(May 6, 2016, 07:35 PM)xenzeno Wrote:
(May 6, 2016, 05:01 AM)xenzeno Wrote: IGN: Xzo
Service: Modifications
Pokemon: Mudkip, Ferroseed and Squirtle.
Notes: Shiny, Perfect IVs (All), Adamant nature (Mudkip and Ferroseed), Calm nature for Squirtle and Rain Dish ability ( If you're doing abilities). If possible change Mudkip and Ferroseed's balls to Dream Ball and Blastoise's to Dive Ball.

Thanks!
My request~
Note:
Can't edit the ability for now!
Dream Ball Mudkip and Ferrothorn is ILLEGAL (I still do it anyway since you are requested but don't use it in competitive events)

Will be done in 5 min!
(May 6, 2016, 08:32 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
Notes: Shiny, Perfect IVs (All), Adamant nature (Mudkip and Ferroseed), Calm nature for Squirtle and Rain Dish ability ( If you're doing abilities). If possible change Mudkip and Ferroseed's balls to Dream Ball and Blastoise's to Dive Ball.

Thanks!
My request~
Note:
Dream Ball Mudkip and Ferrothorn is ILLEGAL (I still do it anyway since you are requested but don't use it in competitive events)

Will be done in 5 min!
Oh if so then please skip the dream ball thing @.@ Sorry for the inconvenience.
(May 6, 2016, 08:36 PM)xenzeno Wrote:

Thanks!
My request~
Note:

Will be done in 5 min!
Ugh... please wait 3 more min!
I already changed it to Dream Ball, let me change it back 
Please get online now and wait for me!
I will trade with you as soon as I finish
(May 6, 2016, 08:40 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 6, 2016, 08:36 PM)xenzeno Wrote:

Thanks!
My request~
Note:

Will be done in 5 min!
Ugh... please wait 3 more min!
I already changed it to Dream Ball, let me change it back 
Please get online now and wait for me!
I will trade with you as soon as I finish
Alright, thanks a ton! Sorry for the trouble :D
(May 6, 2016, 08:16 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 6, 2016, 08:04 PM)Lythania Wrote: Keep in mind that I am very patient, I'm not in any rush. Do what you need to do, and get back to me when you're able. I don't mind waiting a few days if you're busy. Smile

I will need about 5 min to trade back diegao Pokes
Then about 10 min for xenzeno 
so approx 15-20 min for your turn!

Note: I don't have HA Ditto :/
Beside that, I can complete the request Smile
Sorry for my delayed response, I was afk for a few min. I'm back now. xD It's perfectly fine that you don't have the HA, I'm very thankful for whatever you have on hand! I'm pleasantly surprised that the HA is the only part you couldn't do. This Ditto is gonna be amazing~
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
IGN: Ben
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Abra, Sneasel
Notes: All need 6IV's, Sneasel (change to Jolly Nature)

@TehBestCloner

I hope this isn't too much trouble, but anyways I appreciate what you're doing Smile
P.S. I heard your first tournament, how long will you continue hosting it?
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)