Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
@TehBestCloner Heehee, well, Ditto doesn't pass on the ball anyway, it's just cosmetic fluff. The blue bits of it match the Ditto so I'm gonna be happy and quiet! XD

Sorry for the complications with the ball, if I'd known about this chart I'd have known better than to ask for a Dream Ball Ditto. @_@ Thank you very much for this spectacular DItto and for being patient with me!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 6, 2016, 10:09 PM)Lythania Wrote: @TehBestCloner Heehee, well, Ditto doesn't pass on the ball anyway, it's just cosmetic fluff. The blue bits of it match the Ditto so I'm gonna be happy and quiet! XD

Sorry for the complications with the ball, if I'd known about this chart I'd have known better than to ask for a Dream Ball Ditto. @_@ Thank you very much for this spectacular DItto and for being patient with me!
Haha no problem at all xD
I'm just so sleepy and I am working extremely early tomorrow D:'
After work, I will prob be online for about 5-6 hours so if you need anything else, I'm here Smile
@TehBestCloner hey I'm terribly sry man for wasting your time; I have family troubles on my end. I don't want to go into detail as of yet
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(May 6, 2016, 10:11 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @TehBestCloner hey I'm terribly sry man for wasting your time; I have family troubles on my end. I don't want to go into detail as of yet
All good! Hope everything went well with you Smile
Your pokemons are ready to pick up! As always, please double check your Pokemon!
If there is any errors, feel free to message me back ^^
(May 6, 2016, 10:15 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:
(May 6, 2016, 10:11 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @TehBestCloner hey I'm terribly sry man for wasting your time; I have family troubles on my end. I don't want to go into detail as of yet
Your pokemons are ready to pick up! As always, please double check your Pokemon!

@TehBestCloner yep they're 100% great thank you Smile
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@TehBestCloner Eek, I need to pick the Ditto up out of Daycare if you wanna trade me, just a sec. XD There we go. Thank you once again, I wasn't expecting that or I would've kept the Ditto on hand rofl! It's been a pleasure.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(May 6, 2016, 10:24 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote:
(May 6, 2016, 10:15 PM)TehBestCloner Wrote:

@TehBestCloner yep it 100% great thank you Smile
You are welcome~ Enjoy and have a nice day xD

SERVICE: OFFLINE
Sorry for spam, just wanna say thank you so much for completing my request~ Thanks for being so patient with me! :D
@Davizz I added your FC Smile
Hey man could I get a 6Iv ditto from you