Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
Sure, I was going to do my own breeding but to make things easier, mind switching gender to male?
(Apr 29, 2016, 08:57 PM)DynastyK Wrote: Sure, I was going to do my own breeding but to make things easier, mind switching gender to male?
No problem,  tried to trade you but you didn't offer the Espurr?
If you want to use the PokeBank, it won't be open until Monday!
Sorry about that confusion!
oh, thought you had an espurr to trade since you had the community egg for espurrs there, sorry about that, let's try again.
(Apr 29, 2016, 09:01 PM)DynastyK Wrote: oh, thought you had an espurr to trade since you had the community egg for espurrs there, sorry about that, let's try again.
Yea, the community thread isn't update yet!
I am working on weekends so I don't have much time to finish up the project >.>''
Right now, I have most competitive Pokemon set up but then there are few hundreds of crappy Pokemon left -.-'
Finger crossed on Monday release lol
Lol, it's cool, I'd rather do most of the work myself since I want to show the effort. And I already have the prep work for breeding competitives myself, it's just getting the specifics and the legendaries for vgc which I got from others.
(Apr 29, 2016, 09:11 PM)DynastyK Wrote: Lol, it's cool, I'd rather do most of the work myself since I want to show the effort. And I already have the prep work for breeding competitives myself, it's just getting the specifics and the legendaries for vgc which I got from others.
Most of the Legendaries in VGC is hacked anyway -.-'
I'm pretty sure of it... even Nintendo couldn't even detect it -.-'
Yeah, which is unfortunate. As long as they do not break the rules though, I don't mind having cloned restricted.
(Apr 29, 2016, 09:30 PM)DynastyK Wrote: Yeah, which is unfortunate. As long as they do not break the rules though, I don't mind having cloned restricted.
Sorry, it takes a bit longer than expected @.@'
Should be ready now Smile
If you have some competitive breedjects, please let me know Wink
Will save me lots of time for the project D:

Edit: It should be:
Male Espurr/Timid/ 31/0/31/31/31/31/ HA (Own Tempo)
Sure thing, I just finished breeding a purrloin with HA and two egg moves of encore and foul play, I have a honedge that has two egg moves with shadow sneak and wide guard. I have quite a bit of others that I have bred and battle ready for my own, shoot me a pm if there are some specifics you're looking for and I'll see what I can get.

Thank you for the HA Espurr anyways, saves the trouble of waiting on the GTS and end up not getting the HA to begin with.
(Apr 29, 2016, 09:39 PM)DynastyK Wrote: Sure thing, I just finished breeding a purrloin with HA and two egg moves of encore and foul play, I have a honedge that has two egg moves with shadow sneak and wide guard. I have quite a bit of others that I have bred and battle ready for my own, shoot me a pm if there are some specifics you're looking for and I'll see what I can get.

Thank you for the HA Espurr anyways, saves the trouble of waiting on the GTS and end up not getting the HA to begin with.
You are very welcome, enjoy! 
As for the eggs, I prefer the HA + 4 Egg Moves! It is quite time consuming and most of the time, people won't even use the 4 egg moves...
But who knows... It's hard to try to be perfect -.-''