Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] need something to help with soft resets!
hey there! first post, woohoo. anyways...

i am having trouble soft resetting and i do not own a powersave. i'm trying to reset legendaries in oras for vgc stuff and it is very difficult with only 1 master ball (used on heatran already) and no sure way of getting a correct nature.

i was wondering if somebody with a powersave could be so generous as to make me a small amount of synchronize abras of different natures holding masterballs so i can try and get the right natures on some stuff.

i need the following natures:
- sassy
- timid
- adamant
- jolly
- bold
- modest

i know that this is a lot to ask for, and i don't know exactly what i could give in return for your services seeing as you own a powersave and all. i can offer a 6iv genesect or a 6iv landorus! those are the most valuable pokemon i have at the moment. thanks in advance! Smile
I can help you with a few ralts/kirlias/gardevoirs with synch and solid natures and masterballs. I'm looking for the following pokemon if you can help. Machoke with no guard, relicanth, and eevee with HA. Maybe a larvitar? If you have any of these Ill trade you 3 or 4 ralts with sync and correct natures. I dont want any legends in returns no worries
(Dec 22, 2014, 10:18 AM)mike3640 Wrote: I can help you with a few ralts/kirlias/gardevoirs with synch and solid natures and masterballs. I'm looking for the following pokemon if you can help. Machoke with no guard, relicanth, and eevee with HA. Maybe a larvitar? If you have any of these Ill trade you 3 or 4 ralts with sync and correct natures. I dont want any legends in returns no worries

thanks a lot! Angel

i do have quite a bit of timid/bold eevee with hidden ability and wish. none of them have perfect ivs but most of them have 4-5. would that be okay?

and in the sake of saving a bit of time, the natures i need the most are bold, jolly, and timid. again thanks!
(Dec 22, 2014, 09:34 PM)doonan Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 10:18 AM)mike3640 Wrote: I can help you with a few ralts/kirlias/gardevoirs with synch and solid natures and masterballs. I'm looking for the following pokemon if you can help. Machoke with no guard, relicanth, and eevee with HA. Maybe a larvitar? If you have any of these Ill trade you 3 or 4 ralts with sync and correct natures. I dont want any legends in returns no worries

thanks a lot!  Angel

i do have quite a bit of timid/bold eevee with hidden ability and wish. none of them have perfect ivs but most of them have 4-5. would that be okay?

and in the sake of saving a bit of time, the natures i need the most are bold, jolly, and timid. again thanks!

great I have bold for sure, ill just change two of them to timid and jolly for you in exchange for HA eevee
(Dec 22, 2014, 11:02 PM)mike3640 Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2014, 09:34 PM)doonan Wrote:

thanks a lot!  Angel

great I have bold for sure, ill just change two of them to timid and jolly for you in exchange for HA eevee

would you be opposed to taking a charmander with 4 egg moves in an egg for the bold one? i'm currently on crescent isle and i have the egg in my party, and if i leave to go to a pc the island will disappear for the day.
Sure I don't mind, not sure when I'll be online working all day today and tomorrow being Christmas eve makes my online time limited. I would like at least one eevee though my FC is 5086-2687-0743
that's cool, just shoot me a pm or email if you get some time, i will try to be as available as possible.

i have ya added, my fc is 2122-6620-1459