Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I've got some explaining to do
I need to explain what the heck is going on and why I haven't been active on here nor been responding to the requests for the Flash Clash practice I did and anything else prior to it. The reason for this is because I have been beyond busy this past month, and I will be until mid May. I feel that I need to let people know that way I don't seem like a jerk and a liar (if you were part of my spring break giveaway, you know why and I am super sorry). And as of right now, I can't do anything for I have Tech week for Drama which is where I am at the school from 5-9 all week long, and I have some graduation matters to attend to as well. After this week, I should be free, but it won't be much. For those who have responded to my flash clash and for those who have been waiting on me giving you your Pokemon and/or gave up, I am truly sorry. Please don't be upset with me, I am trying my absolute hardest to reach not only your guys demands, but to my director's demands as well. I am really sorry.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
It's fine, once a member always a member!  :D
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Life comes first. Good luck and we will see you when you are less busy