Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PSA About this scammer
Just a small public service announcement about this kid

[Image: 5cg6s1.jpg]

[pardon the extremely huge picture]
.... who is on the loose tricking newbies into falling for his scam (Hoopa eggs for shiny - meh)

So in case you're a newbie, and a fellow named SEAN from Germany trades you, putting an Oddish with the name "HOOPA EGG!!", showing a Hoopa, and then showing an egg in the trade, DO NOT fall for it. Legendaries don't give eggs, only Manaphy does (Phione comes out of it)

I've experimented a little bit and managed to convince him to trade me a 'hoopa egg', and what came out of it was Phione.

Keep your eyes open, guys, he ain't worth your shinies
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Thanks for the info!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Is Sean on XY and ORAS or just XY? Idk why but it feels as though I have seen him before, but was lucky enough to ignore him cause if I really want hoopa, i'll either use an action replay (not condoning to the use of those btw), or ask a friend for one.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I've seen him before! Or the same message at least.
Makes me sad that someone would be that messed up to make people give away their shinies. Blehhh
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 28, 2015, 11:39 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: I've seen him before! Or the same message at least.
Makes me sad that someone would be that messed up to make people give away their shinies. Blehhh

Agreed. Especially since shinies are wayyy easier to get now.
it's 2022 and we livin
This is really still a thing? I'm surprised. The replay was filled with people that was giving away "hoopa eggs" but then it died out. I guess things don't die so easily as I thought.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Oct 28, 2015, 01:31 PM)Unit501 Wrote: This is really still a thing? I'm surprised. The replay was filled with people that was giving away "hoopa eggs" but then it died out. I guess things don't die so easily as I thought.

People will try to get their hands on someone else's shiny even if it means scamming them. Its sad to say that but that's what people do.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!