Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Path of Exile anyone?
Does anyone else play it? I love it, and ARPG's in general like Diablo.

Would be cool to find some other people in the Pokemon community who do too.

Anyone?

Bueller?
I for one absolutely love Action RPGs like PoE, and D3, but I have to admit D2 was still the best :P
I have all classes maxed on D3, with 260 paragon or so, so I really enjoyed that, and I could never play PoE the amount I played Diablo, I think I tired myself out of the genre for a while, but PoE is definitely the better game. If you'd like I can grab my Battle.net ID/Steam ID, cause I'll probably hop on there again at some point Smile

Just out of curiosity, have you ever played Torchlight 1/2? They're actually both rather great and cheap to pick up, plus have an offline mode which is great to have sometimes :P
I like ARPGs too, played PoE until last month, really like the game but don't have as much time to play nowadays.
I used to play a lot of D2 back in the days as well and never played D3 and honestly don't really want to.
(Dec 5, 2014, 09:16 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: I for one absolutely love Action RPGs like PoE, and D3, but I have to admit D2 was still the best :P
I have all classes maxed on D3, with 260 paragon or so, so I really enjoyed that, and I could never play PoE the amount I played Diablo, I think I tired myself out of the genre for a while, but PoE is definitely the better game. If you'd like I can grab my Battle.net ID/Steam ID, cause I'll probably hop on there again at some point Smile

Just out of curiosity, have you ever played Torchlight 1/2? They're actually both rather great and cheap to pick up, plus have an offline mode which is great to have sometimes :P

Oh absolutely, D2 was THE pinnacle. I have spent many many sleepless nights playing that game and don't regret it one bit. I've played both Torchlight 1 and 2, you're right they are pretty good, I liked them. Haven't checked out any of the modded content for TL2 though, so that may be worth a look at some point. I heard there was even a d2 mod for TL2. If you want to send me your battletag that's cool, I can add you. Not sure when I'll be back on D3 though, I got up to around Paragon 160? I think? Then I was kind of burnt out, it doesn't have the same replay value as PoE in my opinion.
(Dec 5, 2014, 06:52 PM)Sam_XIII Wrote: I like ARPGs too, played PoE until last month, really like the game but don't have as much time to play nowadays.
I used to play a lot of D2 back in the days as well and never played D3 and honestly don't really want to.

Yeah, that's understandable. D3 is definitely not like D2...it's more like DiabWoW. Honestly I was really disappointed at first, but with the new expansion it got a little better.
(Dec 8, 2014, 08:56 AM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2014, 09:16 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: I for one absolutely love Action RPGs like PoE, and D3, but I have to admit D2 was still the best :P

Oh absolutely, D2 was THE pinnacle. I have spent many many sleepless nights playing that game and don't regret it one bit.  I've played both Torchlight 1 and 2, you're right they are pretty good, I liked them. Haven't checked out any of the modded content for TL2 though, so that may be worth a look at some point. I heard there was even a d2 mod for TL2. If you want to send me your battletag that's cool, I can add you. Not sure when I'll be back on D3 though, I got up to around Paragon 160? I think? Then I was kind of burnt out, it doesn't have the same replay value as PoE in my opinion.

Yeah, the mods are really amazing and are what make it such a great game. I dislike how much developers hate mods nowadays, but the fact that they actually welcome it is rather refreshing.
And sure thing, I'll grab it when I'm on my PC later on Smile
Yeah, PoE definitely has a much higher replay value, in comparison to D3.