Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Please Help me Decide!
Hi guys!

I forgot I have 25 bucks to spend on a new game sitting right beside my PC :P. So I was wondering if I could get some good suggestions!! Maybe something from Steam? Nintendo eshop? Or XBL Marketplace?

Thank you!!
What kinda stuff are you looking for? One game I would recommend is called the binding of issac on steam, it's a rouge like dungeon (similar to original legend of Zelda but a little more grim) it has some biblical refrences so I don't know If its the game for you :P, but still tons of fun you get crazy power ups that work together in crazy awesome ways Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
It all depends on what type of games you like. Are you looking for RPG, Action, Simulation? Like Animekid said, Binding of Isaac looks pretty cool, but it all depends on your preferences
Well I already have Isaac. See I love RPG's, FPS, Adventure, some strategy basically anything except sport games. SO many choices and I do not know. I don't really want an RPG at this moment since I still have some to play through and you know how long they last for.... lol.
(Mar 26, 2015, 05:21 PM)Aerialslayer Wrote: Well I already have Isaac. See I love RPG's, FPS, Adventure, some strategy basically anything except sport games. SO many choices and I do not know. I don't really want an RPG at this moment since I still have some to play through and you know how long they last for.... lol.

If you like open world rpgs i can recommend oblivion. Its so amaymay, i think i actuallyprefer it to skyrim a teensy tiny bit and im fairly sure it will be for under 25 USD