Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Please help with dex
Hi! I'm currently trying to get the shiny charm, but I need more Pokemon to complete mah Dex.
If you have:
Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-oh, Milotic, Wynaut, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Salamence, Latios, Groudon, Wormadam, Cherubi, Spiritomb, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Finneon, Lumineon, Weavile, Lickilicky, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Froslass, Uxie, Mesprit, Dialga, Heatran, Regigigas, Phione, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Musharna, Excadrill, Seismitoad, Whimsicott, Maractus, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Duosion, Vanilluxe, Galvantula, Klinklang, Mienshao, Golurk, Vullaby, Mandibuzz, Tornadus, Landorus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Litleo, Pyroar, Florges, Gogoat, Pancham, Pangoro, Furfrou, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Inkay, Malamar, Binacle, Barbaracle, Clauncher, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Goodra, Klefki, Noibat, Noivern, Xerneas, Zygarde, or Diancie,
please contact me. I will only need to touch trade them for now.
Hi @Tae Kwon Mech  Smile Do you have pokemon x/y or/and or/as?
Anyway... I can breed for you every non-legendary pokemon you need Wink I asked for your version of the game so I can understand what pokemon you can catch by yourself (and, of course, I explain to you how)

P.s. Legendary as Genesect, Diancie, etc aren't required to complete the dex
(Apr 8, 2016, 01:03 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: Hi @Tae Kwon Mech  Smile Do you have pokemon x/y or/and or/as?
Anyway... I can breed for you every non-legendary pokemon you need Wink I asked for your version of the game so I can understand what pokemon you can catch by yourself (and, of course, I explain to you how)

P.s. Legendary as Genesect, Diancie, etc aren't required to complete the dex
While I do have some Pokemon that I can breed and/or train to get, I'm trying more to get them in the stages I need them. Either way, I have X and AS.
@Tae Kwon Mech  I can't play a lot these days so I can breed them but I can't evolve them... At most I can obtain some evolutionary stones for you with the SAV Smile Tell me if you want my help anyway (please tag me if you reply so I receive a notification @ "name" )
Byeee Wink
Wow i have almost all the pokemon you need i can help you but im bisy rn how bout in like 2-3 hours