Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Poké Mart (Closed)
Be back tomorrow.
Item Requested: assault vest
IGN: Ginto
Deposit: Trubbish, Male, Level 13

#RAFFLE
Trubbish?? Aaah I bred all these Budew though! Okay, no big deal, let me get some Trubbish bred up. I should have enough by tomorrow.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd He might request a different mon for tomorrow though o.o
(Aug 6, 2016, 01:29 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Trubbish?? Aaah I bred all these Budew though! Okay, no big deal, let me get some Trubbish bred up. I should have enough by tomorrow.

(Aug 6, 2016, 01:48 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Chawizawd He might request a different mon for tomorrow though o.o

On my phone, struggling to sleep but keep your Budews! Since you posted in the original thread I'm more than happy enough to trade you Budews until you run out. 

And it will remain as Trubbish until I officially close the thread next Saturday.
(Aug 6, 2016, 01:50 PM)Spaced-out Wrote:
(Aug 6, 2016, 01:29 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Trubbish?? Aaah I bred all these Budew though! Okay, no big deal, let me get some Trubbish bred up. I should have enough by tomorrow.

(Aug 6, 2016, 01:48 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Chawizawd He might request a different mon for tomorrow though o.o

On my phone, struggling to sleep but keep your Budews! Since you posted in the original thread I'm more than happy enough to trade you Budews until you run out. 

And it will remain as Trubbish until I officially close the thread next Saturday.

Okay, well I just got a bunch of Trubbish eggs to hatch. I'm going to hatch all my Budew and hatch all my Trubbish, then whenever you reopen I can adjust to what you want. I appreciate what you're doing so I want to make it easy for you! Thanks in advance! In the mean time, I'll post my shopping list here so it's easier for you to be ready for my barrage of requests. Which of course, since I originally was hoping for some Mega Stones, I'll redirect my focus to some other items.

Old Amber
Dome Fossil
Claw Fossil
Jaw Fossil
Sail Fossil
Metal Coat (x2 if possible)
Kings Rock (x2 if possible)
Up-Grade
Dubious Disc
Prism Scale
Lucky Egg (x4 if possible)
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Is it okay if I can '"order":

×1 Choice Band
x1 Air Balloon
x1 Expert Belt
x1 Safety Goggles
EDIT: x1 Macho Brace

I will put Trubbishes on the GTS consecutively each time, but I need to breed 4, so I will message you when I can start putting one up each time. Also, get some sleep!
Shimono Hiro!

We're live.
First Deposit: Trubbish
Nickname: Life
Level 1
Female
IGN: Phoenix
Item Wanted: Choice Band
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro2015 Done. Next time put your message as the item you want please and not UTA, thanks buddy.