Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokédex Trade box by box [1-30 Dratini Ha Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance]
Hello everybody! This year i wanted to make my own living dex, but it can take a lot, using the GTS, as they will ask for some pokemoni just have once, and this will take forever, so i decided, when i was breeding, i will keep those pokemon with 5IV, and correct Hability / Nature, to give in exchange. I will do this one box after the other, un till i complete the dex ^^

With the first box, im gong to give Dratiniswith HA, with Extreme speed and dragon dance. And here is the list of pokemon im missing:

Nº5 : Charmeleon
Nº6 : Charizard
Nº7 : Squirtle
Nº8 :Warturtle
Nº12 : Butterfree

Nº15: Beedrill
Nº16 : Pidgey

Nº20 : Raticate
Nº21 : Spearow
Nº23 : Ekans
Nº24 : Arbok
Nº26 : Raichu
V28 : Sandlash
Nº29 : Nidoran
Nº30 : Nidorina

The trades can be made trought traditional trade:

IGN: Ryu Kurai, FC:As allways, to the left

GTS:

Pokemon Left:

And look for a Dratini, Level 1 - 10

Best of luck to everyone, and please, check out firsty if somebody alredy gave me that pokemon, trought the messages, i will actualice the list ASAP.
i have a ratata ready for you! msg me when you wanna trade the dratini Wink
(Feb 4, 2015, 10:51 AM)Exthaurius Wrote: i have a ratata ready for you! msg me when you wanna trade the dratini Wink

Adding you, and going online ^^

Thank you very much ^^
(Feb 4, 2015, 10:51 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 10:51 AM)Exthaurius Wrote: i have a ratata ready for you! msg me when you wanna trade the dratini Wink

i also have a 5 iv charmander, but i dont need 2 dratini's so do you wanna try to trade with someone else or do you have anything else to trade for it?
(Feb 4, 2015, 10:54 AM)Exthaurius Wrote:
(Feb 4, 2015, 10:51 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote:

i also have a 5 iv charmander, but i dont need 2 dratini's  so do you wanna try to trade with someone else or do you have anything else to trade for it?

That's 5 IV HA Vulpix ^^
got some nice poke's from this guy!
Ill take one i have a beedrill and a pidgeot

IGN: HorseChoker

FC:4570-8403-7910
Adding you and going online ^^

Thank you very much Leo ^^ Did you had net problems tho?
(Feb 4, 2015, 09:47 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: Hello everybody! This year i wanted to make my own living dex, but it can take a lot, using the GTS, as they will ask for some pokemoni just have once, and this will take forever, so i decided, when i was breeding, i will keep those pokemon with 5IV, and correct Hability / Nature, to give in exchange. I will do this one box after the other, un till i complete the dex ^^

With the first box, im gong to give Dratiniswith HA, with Extreme speed and dragon dance. And here is the list of pokemon im missing:

Nº5 : Charmeleon
Nº6 : Charizard
Nº7 : Squirtle
Nº8 :Warturtle
Nº12 : Butterfree

Nº15: Beedrill
Nº16 : Pidgey

Nº20 : Raticate
Nº21 : Spearow
Nº23 : Ekans
Nº24 : Arbok
Nº26 : Raichu
V28 : Sandlash
Nº29 : Nidoran
Nº30 : Nidorina

The trades can be made trought traditional trade:

IGN: Ryu Kurai, FC:As allways, to the left

GTS:

Pokemon Left:

And look for a Dratini, Level 1 - 10

Best of luck to everyone, and please, check out firsty  if somebody alredy gave me that pokemon, trought the messages, i will actualice the list ASAP.

i have nidoran nidorina charizard and squirtle. lmk thanks
(Feb 5, 2015, 02:27 AM)xclarice Wrote: i have nidoran nidorina charizard and squirtle. lmk thanks

I sended you a PM : )