Poll: Was this tutorial usefull ?
Yes
Maybe ? *troll face*
No
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |OUTDATED|
Big Grin 
System Firmware (9.9.0-26) (Heard it works in 10.0.0 even if you set 9.9.0 EU/US in the TubeHAX).
Works in New Nintendo 3ds XL!

This tutorial IS OUTDATED, TUBEHAX ISN'T WORKING AT THE MOMENT, READ PAGE 6 for more info

Works for XYORAS, both physical and digital games.

What you're going to need:------------------------------------------------------------------

1st, Youtube app. (if you dont have it already)

2nd, Install TubeHax. (TubeHax allows users to run Homebrew on their DS by using a exploit on the youtube app)

How to install TubeHax?------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Go to the eshop and download the youtube app. If you already have it make sure you have the latest version.
2. Download This - https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/starter.zip
3. Extract all the files of the starter kit you just downloaded and place them on the root of your 3ds SD card. Replace files if you have to.
4. On your 3DS, open the System Settings app, then go to Internet Settings and Connection Settings. From there, select your favorite Connection, tap the Change Settings button, and on the second page head over to the DNS section. Once there, select "No" for "Auto-obtain DNS", and under Detailed Setup, enter the following address : 107.211.140.065. Double check that the DNS address is correct.
5. Save these new settings and close the System Settings app. If you still don't understand well what you are supposed to do check smealum's video.
6. Open the YouTube app and be really carefull here!! It should redirect you to a firmware selection page.
7. Under "Select your firmware version", choose your console's firmware version. Getting this right is very important ! If you have an OLD 3ds select you corresponding firmware starting with OLD. If you have a NEW 3ds select you corresponding firmware starting with NEW. Once you're sure you did it right, hit the Submit button.
8. Wait for a few seconds. If you did all the previous steps right, the exploit should run and the Homebrew Launcher should load up !

After all this, next step, The Save Manager:------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Download the Save Manager Homebrew at this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6vwl...manager.7z

2) Unzip the contents into the "3ds" folder on the SD card.

(It Should look like this)

ROOT Screenshot
SaveDataBackup Folder Screenshot
3ds Folder Screenshot

3) Run your Youtube APP, let it load the homebrew and at the Homebrew Channel, select the Save Manager, should be the last item.

4) Move your joystick to the left or to the right until you see your pokemon game in the square, after it is there, press A.

5) In the next screen, make a backup from your save, pressing A.

6) Now, you can turn off your Nintendo 3DS/New Nintendo 3DS.
6a) Put the SD card on your PC (use a sdcard adapter in case your computer doesn't have compability, you will notice a new folder: "SaveDataBackup", open it and inside that, a file named simply "main", create a folder on your desktop called SaveBackup or something and copy this file into that folder, just incase something goes wrong you wont lose your original save this way.

7) Open PKHex and if your SDcard is in on your pc, it will automaticaly load into pkhex.

8) Edit as you want Smile ( If you need legit pokemons, ill post some links in which you can get their qr codes.)

9) To save your changes, go to the SAV tab and export your save aka "main" and replace it with the one inside the SaveDataBackup. (if there's any more files inside this folder the next steps will not work).

Setting the "PKHexed" save as the main save aka replacing with the modded one.

10) Put the SD on your 3DS, turn it on, and access the Homebrew Channel (youtube app). Go into the Save Manager, select your Pokémon game.

11) This time, you will press B to restore the save. After that, press X to exit.

12) In the Homebrew homescreen, press Start then A to reboot your 3DS.

13) Open your Pokémon game and enjoy your new Pokemon Wink

QR Code Legit looking pokemon websites.------------------------------------------------------------------

Site 1
Site 2
Site 3
Site 4
More Coming...

How to Use QR Codes with PKHex------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Open the qr code website.
2) Copy the image link, something like this, http://prntscr.com/69fx9l, or only the square part.
3) Go to your PKHex.
4) Where it says "QR!" alt + right click it.
5) Your QRCode Pokemon appears on this step.
6) Go to the Box you want to set your pokemon into.
7) Right click a empty spot and select SET.
8) That's it, just SAV your save and do the "Modded Save Replacing Method" again.
9) If you want to fill the whole box with the pokemon you just got the qr code, Ctrl + Alt + Left Click on a empty box.

How to add a working EON Ticket------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Download this - http://www.mediafire.com/download/vcd868...ket%21.rar
2) Extract the files into desktop.
3) Open PKHex with your Save already loaded.
4) Click where it says "Wondercard".
5) Where it says "Wondercards:" select a empty one.
6) Import the file you extracted "2048 - It's an Eon Ticket!.wc6"
7) Something like this will appear "Card #: 2048 - It's an Eon Ticket!
Item: Eon Ticket
Quantity: 1"
8) Click the < arrow.
9) Save.
10) Export your Save file, do the usual steps, and when you're ingame go to a pokecenter, the event girl will be there and tell you to meet "your father".
11) Capture latios or latias.

MORE PKHEX TUTORIALS COMING SOON

More PKHEX TUTORIALS INCOMING, THIS IS A W.I.P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Known issues for those on 10.0.0.

Information given by Apo - "so for 10.0-27, it is working.

the only issue is, when you start the Youtube app, your previous choice of firmware is not saved and you have to select it every time you launch the app before it crashes. to do so, quickly tap on the bottom screen (in the right top area) to select the "change firmware" button to select the correct one. by default it is "USA NEW 10.0" or "EU NEW 10.0." "

Best Regards
This is a Mix tutorial im setting up, found it on Reddit by kaleo82.

i can test it on 10.0 and tell you if it works, if it can help
(Sep 11, 2015, 02:20 PM)Apo Wrote: i can test it on 10.0 and tell you if it works, if it can help

Thank you very much, please do Smile

i never used pkhex so i will have to figure that out 1st lol
(Sep 11, 2015, 03:13 PM)Apo Wrote: i never used pkhex so i will have to figure that out 1st lol

It's really simple once you get used to it Smile
I'll post more tutorials about it tomorrow. (which is today but you get it)

so for 10.0-27, it is working.

the only issue is, when you start the Youtube app, your previous choice of firmware is not saved and you have to select it every time you launch the app before it crashes. to do so, quickly tap on the bottom screen (in the right top area) to select the "change firmware" button to select the correct one. by default it is "USA NEW 10.0"

that's the only issue i had, if it is one (since i don't know if it acts like that on 9.x)

hope it helped
(Sep 11, 2015, 07:30 PM)Apo Wrote: so for 10.0-27, it is working.

the only issue is, when you start the Youtube app, your previous choice of firmware is not saved and you have to select it every time you launch the app before it crashes. to do so, quickly tap on the bottom screen (in the right top area) to select the "change firmware" button to select the correct one. by default it is "USA NEW 10.0"

that's the only issue i had, if it is one (since i don't know if it acts like that on 9.x)

hope it helped

But the homebrew homescreen (blue one) with all the apps turns on right ?

Thanks for your time.

(Sep 12, 2015, 03:02 AM)Ruledragon Wrote:
(Sep 11, 2015, 07:30 PM)Apo Wrote: so for 10.0-27, it is working.

hope it helped

But the homebrew homescreen (blue one) with all the apps turns on right ?

Thanks for your time.

yes it does, but if you don't tap fast on the bottom screen to change the "firmware version" it will crash over and over as it put USA NEW 10.0 as default
ummm... guys check this link to my 3ds folder contents i can't get save manager on my homebrew
http://i.imgur.com/gsvnVWz.png
well f i can't do save manager is there any way i can just scan those codes to inject?
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:05 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: ummm... guys check this link to my 3ds folder contents i can't get save manager on my homebrew
http://i.imgur.com/gsvnVWz.png
well f i can't do save manager is there any way i can just scan those codes to inject?

ROOT Screenshot
SaveDataBackup Folder Screenshot
3ds Folder Screenshot

3DS Homebrew Pictures from left to right

There.
If you still can't get your homebrew to work, check the official thread here - http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-the-...de.395652/