Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Discord Chat
Hello everyone! Alterou here, just today I thought that it was a good idea to make a live discord chat for people here on PokemonForever. I noticed this site has a lack of live update chat between members interacting. This discord chat has text chats for: Trading, Battling, and General Pokemon Discussion. While the voice chat has channels for: Battles (2 members per channel, with 3 channels right now), Trading (2 members per channel, with 3 channels right now), and a General Pokemon Voice Chat. This Discord chat is not meant to replace PokemonForever, but to have a more live, and interactive community, also more instant results on requests, as sometimes trading posts may go unanswered for days. In the future, I will add text and voice chats for: Shiny Hunting, EV training, and IV breeding. If anyone is interested this is the link: https://discord.gg/fGXgc7C. If you would like to add me on Discord: Alterou#3294 I hope to see you all there! <3
we actually do have a discord chat, theres a link (not sure if it still works, if not ill get a new one) to the bottom right, under the recent threads
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jun 9, 2017, 01:04 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: we actually do have a discord chat, theres a link (not sure if it still works, if not ill get a new one) to the bottom right, under the recent threads
Oh! That I did not know, thank you for the information, I'll join it if I can.