Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Documentary Trailer
Here's the trailer for the Pokemon documentary that just launched on Kickstarter. I might be in it at some point. If its something you think you'd like to see please consider donating. I think the $65 tier is the best since you get a one of a kind poster.

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Moep, someone already linked that! Double post!

Well, nice idea but to be honest not that innovative.
For this game it may be new and i can imagine that the players will love it, espacially the part where they get to know their heros.
But the point that gamers are just regular people is shown in every documentary about gaming that exist.
Some new aspects would be nice, like the great age difference between pokemon players or to compare this competitive scene with other games, because that´s something where pokemon is really special.
^Lel, I think Justin is allowed to repost :P
(May 22, 2015, 12:18 AM)Asyla Wrote: Moep, someone already linked that! Double post!

For this game it may be new and i can imagine that the players will love it, espacially the part where they get to know their heros.
But the point that gamers are just regular people is shown in every documentary about gaming that exist.
Some new aspects would be nice, like the great age difference between pokemon players or to compare this competitive scene with other games, because that´s something where pokemon is really special.

Good ideas! I'll let Wolfe know!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I was thinking of donating to the kickstarter but I'll have to wait till I have a little extra money tucked away. And I think the $65 tier was the reward I was eyeballing. I don't remember them off the top of my head but it was the one where your name is in the credits of the finished product.
(May 22, 2015, 09:32 AM)Justin Wrote:
(May 22, 2015, 12:18 AM)Asyla Wrote: Moep, someone already linked that! Double post!

Good ideas! I'll let Wolfe know!
yeah, do that! take care that it becomes good.
For inspiration i can recommend the world of warcraft documentary "looking for group".