Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Draft League: 8TL! Looking for coaches
Hey.
So me and a friend online recently ended an older league and thought it would be good to start a fresh new one with some fun rules to add to the excitement of league battles.
If you're familiar with the counter team format/draft league format then i can continue, but if you're not you can watch a video explaining it. There are a lot on youtube, just type "pokemon draft league" and something will show up.
For those that are already familiar with standard draft format, i'll explain the differences we are allowing.
One quirk we are changing is we are allowing Moody, as long as it is not used in combination with baton pass. We are allowing this as it is only abuse-able alongside the use of baton pass and when playing with people that you know, you can trust them to not bring awful sets. Alongside of this, when using a moody pokemon you can't bring substitute and protect on the same set, meaning that the moody stall can be easily predicted.
The main quirk about this league though, is that rather than splitting pokemon into 5 tiers, we will be splitting them into 8, as some pokemon shine so much brighter in draft league than they do in laddering than others in their respectable ladder tiers, therefor it makes for a much more balanced draft if we split into 8 tiers rather than 5.
We will take a minimum of 8 people and a maximum of 16, so if you are interested in this league or have any questions pm me[b].
[/b]
Update: There are now 6 people currently in the league. This means that we need 2-10 more people to join the league.