Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Forever Association Pick Analysis (OU Picks)
Hello everyone, and welcome to FITNESS FOR YOU a good ol' analysis of my picks from the PFA! Pretty self explanatory, Mesa Magcargo's OU UU picks blahblahblah.

DISCLAIMER: I got to pick 10th at drafting, but since I didn't know I wasnt EST, I was able to make it to the draft last second and picking last from all the tiers, along with the other coaches pretty much drafting for me. Also, I picked what I felt was nice for my team. Don't hate on me boiz.

OU:

Dragonite
[Image: 20090805141858%21149Dragonite.png]
This here Dragonite wasn't picked up until one of the Free Agency drafts, and I don't see why. Dragonite has a decent movepool amd good coverage, having the ability to run Choice Band or Lum Berry sets to hit opponents. Speaking of hitting hard, his whopping 134 Base Attack is nothing to scoff at, and even around 100 base defenses to make himself tanky, along with multiscale. Overall, I'm glad this beast of a dragon didn't get scooped up before hand.

Azumarill
[Image: 20090718103349%21184Azumarill.png]
When going to the last Free Agency, I could see my team having a big weakness to Ice types and Water types, and I needed myself another Water type that can do damage. That's when I picked up Azumarill, with it's base 50 Attack, but mind you his great ability, Huge Power. This bunny can hit very hard with access to priority, good coverage to types it's weak against and a good chunk of different ways it can be ran. Azumarill will (hopefully) show that it can do work to the other teams in playoffs.

Mega Pidgeot
[Image: 018Pidgeot_Mega_Dream.png]
This big ol' plate of turkey was picked by one of the coaches when I was running late and was pretty much given to me. Seeing it now, Mega Pidgeot can work out great, thanks to access of it's ability No Guard to guarantee any move can hit. Turkey Bird gets a big boost to it's speed and Sp. Att., letting it hit hard with Hurricane, Heat Wave, etc. and not much etc. Sadly, Mega Pidgeot can only run 1 moveset, but it doesn't absolutely cripple it and can still put in work.

I'll add more to this with a UU part, soooo get excited! Didn't like what I said or how I explained some mons? Tell me about it, or even discuss it! Hope everyone has a great day Heart
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
nice @GingerxPug i can't wait to participate in one of these. Dragonite for MVP
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Mega Bird Jesus.
[Image: QWFa75T.jpg]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad