Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

National Dex Help!
Hello Justin flynn community! so i (alot like alot of other people) have not completed alot of my national dex and have not received my shiny charm! this has made it very hard for me to get any shiny and i feel alot of the time im just aimlessly serching for shiny because i dont have the charm!

so i decided to post a thread to see if anyone could help me get my national dex!

if you'd be willing to help here is the list of what i have and dont have - http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/minebot4206

Anything can help!!

FC: 2363-6068-3238
IGN: minebot
I'm sure someone will come along. I think I need to get a living dex. How I don't have one yet is ... SMH.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I have completed my dex on my copy of X & won't mind breeding you some mons that you'd need. Half of the time when I'm shiny hunting on it that's what I'm doing anyway so if you can add me, I'd be happy to assist whenever we're online together Smile

Name: CWB/in game Auraien
Fc: 2595-1905-9180
type: Fighting
pokémon: Machoke, Pancham, & Tyrogue
I have a living dex myself as well as a few spare mons that I have in other boxes. I'd be able to help out as well. At the moment I'm currently breeding for shinies, but once this one finishes I will breed you some mons as well. You'll need to capture extra pokemon to trade as well as evolve the ones in their lowest forms. Make sure you look up how to evolve some the pokemon, some have specific requirements like you need to use a Dawn Stone on a female Snorunt in order to get Froslass. I would also look up Blissey Secret base QR codes. It will help with leveling up the pokemon.

Justin if there's a pokemon(s) you need for your living dex as well let me know and I'll see what I can do.

FC: 0731-4768-9651
IGN: Nolan
making a living dex is so ridiculous. I only say that because of how hard I had to hustle to complete the dex. I got that manaphy but had to trade for the genesect to trade for the meloetta to trade for the darkrai... ect....

In any case I'm happy to help you get there and have a whole bunch of guys on that list.
(Sep 9, 2015, 05:42 PM)bradar485 Wrote: making a living dex is so ridiculous. I only say that because of how hard I had to hustle to complete the dex. I got that manaphy but had to trade for the genesect to trade for the meloetta to trade for the darkrai... ect....

In any case I'm happy to help you get there and have a whole bunch of guys on that list.

ok thanks!
(Sep 10, 2015, 02:17 PM)Minebot4206 Wrote:
(Sep 9, 2015, 05:42 PM)bradar485 Wrote: making a living dex is so ridiculous. I only say that because of how hard I had to hustle to complete the dex. I got that manaphy but had to trade for the genesect to trade for the meloetta to trade for the darkrai... ect....

ok thanks!
I'll register you. Just register me and I'm Pud'n in oras
I need to fill out my dex too.

I will also be happy to help Smile maybe we can work together?