Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon League
i need help beating the pokemon league my current team is level 50 blaziken, level 54 groudon, level 49 latios, level 45 gardevoir, level 53 cofagrius, level 47 swellow. I would also apreciate any offers to let me use someone elses pokemon just for the pokemon league and than i trade it back. Thank you! any tips appreciated!
You could just grind to get all your pokes to a certain level, like say Lvl. 55-60. Not much people like to do it, but it's something you just have to do. :/

Also, Ima take a guess and say you play ORAS. Use Blaziken for Sydney, Swellow for Phoebe(As Swellow is immune to ghost), Groudon/Blaziken for 3rd and Gardevoir for the 4th E4. The champion has diversity, so think wisely.

That's all I got for you :P
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jan 2, 2016, 10:15 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: You could just grind to get all your pokes to a certain level, like say Lvl. 55-60. Not much people like to do it, but it's something you just have to do. :/

Also, Ima take a guess and say you play ORAS. Use Blaziken for Sydney, Swellow for Phoebe(As Swellow is immune to ghost), Groudon/Blaziken for 3rd and Gardevoir for the 4th E4. The champion has diversity, so think wisely.

thank you for being so quick! thanks for the tips and i will start grinding ty :P
(Jan 2, 2016, 10:20 PM)ClawFreak Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 10:15 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: You could just grind to get all your pokes to a certain level, like say Lvl. 55-60. Not much people like to do it, but it's something you just have to do. :/

thank you for being so quick! thanks for the tips and i will start grinding ty :P
I can to just give you a pokemon for free my Charizard from lvl 78 maybe