Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Living Dex Barely Finished, Need Help
A couple days ago I finally finished my national living dex, 1-807! And it's something I've been working on for a couple months now. It was a lot easier with A copy of ORAS, X / or Y, and a A USUM copy. Through the means of those two, you get basically get all 807. Except 18 mons you cannot catch in ANY game. (Except one of them). The Mythicals. Now I got every single pokemon in my living dex legally. If I hadn't gotten them legally, it would've been no fun! So I know how important mythical pokemon are to people. I already have 3 rn. I've got Deoxys, Magearna and Marshadow, which we're all very recently.              But the mythicals were just given out last year for the 20th anniversary. Around 2016 I grew out of Pokemon and just stopped playing it all together, which happens. I do regret not getting them myself though. I wanted to come here and ask if anybody has any old codes from the 20th anniverary that I can just upload to my ORAS. I know everyone got at least two, gamestop always asks if you want one extra. If there is anyone out there who can help me, you will be one amazing person. I'm obviously quite new to this site, I'm not sure if this is being posted in the right forum or not, if you can redirect me, I can delete this one and upload it somewhere else.
@Figamajigity I'm pretty sure any codes from the 20th anniversary events not redeemed have expired by now. People still have Mythicals, but they usually only trade events for other events, unless u want genned or cloned ones.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda