Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Z
Ok so I went on Serebii for the event picture and this is what I got when I clicked the 14th pic...

http://advent.serebii.net/14/wallpaper1024.jpg
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Whats the problem
(Dec 14, 2015, 08:38 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: Whats the problem

If you look on the pic you can see a dog zygarde, and a, I think, a mega Zygarde. Plus that was Lygarde from pokemon XY and im not sure who the black-haired kid is. So..ya another spoiler?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 14, 2015, 08:48 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2015, 08:38 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: Whats the problem

If you look on the pic you can see a dog zygarde, and a, I think, a mega Zygarde. Plus that was Lygarde from pokemon XY and im not sure who the black-haired kid is. So..ya another spoiler?

All this stuff has already been releaved Lysandre and The Black Haired Kid (named Alan) are from the Mega Evolution Special Anime Episodes, and the Zygrade Dog is zygarde's 10% form and the big one is his 100% while the normal one has been newly named his 50% form (i believe) and there is all the cell form which is a tiny version of zygarde, i believe in the most recent mega evoltion special episode or one coming soon they're gonna have confront zygarde and talk about his forms
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~