Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon go journy
I have been thanking about hiking acros the us when pokemon go comes out and camp out in the forests and mountins catching aol the pokemon i can and i was whandering If anyone eles had the sans idea. Now just to point out Yea i have a life just not able to get a job and I like to have somthing to do lol.
(Dec 31, 2015, 01:27 PM)Cryo27 Wrote: I have been thanking about hiking acros the us when pokemon go comes out and camp out in the forests and mountins catching aol the pokemon i can and i was whandering If anyone eles had the sans idea.

I would but I have a life.

A trainer can dream though...
sounds really cool, especially if you vlogged it.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 1, 2016, 09:22 PM)Justin Wrote: sounds really cool, especially if you vlogged it.

HI...... Blush
I am hoping to do it too. Would be nice to vlog it into a series for Youtube Smile
(Jan 2, 2016, 05:57 PM)TrainerKurisu Wrote: I am hoping to do it too. Would be nice to vlog it into a series for Youtube Smile

Thats the plan.
something Everyones forgetting is how athletic everyone is atm; is anyone truly ready, is anyone really going to be able to walk/run/hike/bike ect. to many places you may have never gone to, i know a intermediate hiking area near me i go to on occasions and it tends to kick my *** but im getting better each time usually. so question is, what are you all doing to get physically prepared or are you going to be very casual and barily play, i can see going outside for half an hour come back inside charge do whatever and mayybeee come back out to play, granted i know i have a life as do others , its just i do wonder what if a event was like at hiking site, i have to get up top asap but if im not in shape how can i be a pokemon master/mistress if i cant even keep up with my pokemon :P.
the biggest concern that i have right now is... if they're gonna have pokemon in the woods and mountains and stuff... will my phone be able to get data??
(Feb 28, 2016, 10:46 PM)Cha0sVII Wrote: the biggest concern that i have right now is... if they're gonna have pokemon in the woods and mountains and stuff... will my phone be able to get data??

Its not gonna be that complex, from what they have said you only have to walks for about 5 minutes (probably less) to find a pokemon, and it'll probably be a large varity in your area
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
^^^ i have to agree as well, im sure there will be a lot of variety in the area but im sure some will be left out or more prevalent in different areas all the same. not to mention events and raids.