Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokeradar Chain Counter - BETA
I've been working hard and have a beta version of the Chain Counter up that I'd like you guys to test.
http://pokemonforever.com/pokeradar.php

New features include:
  • New Custom Design - The old design was modified from a Deviantart user. This one was made from scratch by me but still a work-in-progress.
  • Pokemon Versions - Supports XY, DPP, and (once we figure it out) ORAS formulas for shiny chance.
  • Fishing Mode - Gives a rough likelihood of catching a shiny based on your chain. (I thought it was funny. ;D)
  • Full Mouse Support - You can now click on buttons to do everything as well as use the old keyboard controls. This means you should be able to use this on mobile now, but I haven't tested it and I KNOW that the layout isn't optimized for it. Once you scroll and tilt and resize things enough, it should barely function. =P
  • Faster, Cleaner, Less-Buggy Code - I hope...
  • ORAS Support

Current To-dos:
  • Tutorials - There's a test link in there that pops up Justin's Pokeradar tutorial but we'd like to have a full tutorial system in there. The site should be your one-stop for all things "Shiny Hunting" eventually. I'm still planning out the best way to accomplish this.
  • Full Mobile Support - Developing for mobile is still new to me and I don't actually own a smart phone so this will be the hardest part. Worst case scenario, I'll have to learn how to develop apps. ^^;

Give me your feedback and suggestions. Most important is that everything works right now.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
looks great, thanks for your hard work :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
bro this has made my life so much easier lol a bit of paper you would think i could remember something as simple as what chain im on but no lol this is awesome thanks xD