Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Poketuber says hi
Welcome aboard! Good luck with your channel!
(Oct 9, 2015, 09:18 AM)Mutt Wrote: Welcome aboard! Good luck with your channel!

Thank you very much Smile Just got tagged in that PokeRap thing so this is going to be fun lol
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:22 AM)Champion Charizard Wrote: Hi,

My name is Jason aka Champion Charizard and I just wanted to tell everyone a bit about myself!

I am a 17 year old (18 in a month :D ) Boy who loves Pokémon. I have been playing since Fire red! My favourite Pokémon is Charizard as it is just like me and my favourite type is fire. I have a burning passion with Fire and always look to improve in battling!

I have been a Poketuber for just over 2 months now and have 77 Subscribers! I would really like to do YouTube as a full time job so all support would be greatly Appreciated! I have a lot of Series going on right now, they are the following:

XY Wonderlocke (Monday-Friday)
Pokémon ORAS Where to Catch (Monday, Wedensday and Friday)
Pokémon Wi-Fi Battles (Saturday and Sunday)
Free For All's (Saturday and Sunday)
Pokémon TCG's (Once a Month)
Shiny Hunting (Whenever I find a Shiny haha)

I will start streaming soon when I have got my Gaming PC which I should get in like a month or two :D Here is the link to my channel if you want to either have a look yourself, or if you just want to support me!

Champion Charizard YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo_Gm8T...g/featured

I am not the best battler and I am always up for Battles so I can improve! So if you ever want a battle hit me up :D

Thank you very much for reading all this and I hope we all become friends Smile

haha you're younger than me bud, i'm 17 XD but i dont look it, friggin 10 year olds are as tall as i am
(Oct 9, 2015, 09:28 AM)Champion Charizard Wrote:

Thank you very much Smile Just got tagged in that PokeRap thing so this is going to be fun lol

I subscribed! I'll be looking forward to it :D
(Oct 9, 2015, 10:01 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:22 AM)Champion Charizard Wrote: Hi,

My name is Jason aka Champion Charizard and I just wanted to tell everyone a bit about myself!

I am a 17 year old (18 in a month :D ) Boy who loves Pokémon. I have been playing since Fire red! My favourite Pokémon is Charizard as it is just like me and my favourite type is fire. I have a burning passion with Fire and always look to improve in battling!

I have been a Poketuber for just over 2 months now and have 77 Subscribers! I would really like to do YouTube as a full time job so all support would be greatly Appreciated! I have a lot of Series going on right now, they are the following:

XY Wonderlocke (Monday-Friday)
Pokémon ORAS Where to Catch (Monday, Wedensday and Friday)
Pokémon Wi-Fi Battles (Saturday and Sunday)
Free For All's (Saturday and Sunday)
Pokémon TCG's (Once a Month)
Shiny Hunting (Whenever I find a Shiny haha)

I will start streaming soon when I have got my Gaming PC which I should get in like a month or two :D Here is the link to my channel if you want to either have a look yourself, or if you just want to support me!

Champion Charizard YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo_Gm8T...g/featured

I am not the best battler and I am always up for Battles so I can improve! So if you ever want a battle hit me up :D

Thank you very much for reading all this and I hope we all become friends Smile

haha you're younger than me bud, i'm 17 XD but i dont look it, friggin 10 year olds are as tall as i am

HAHA at least we are the same age xD
(Oct 9, 2015, 10:17 AM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 09:28 AM)Champion Charizard Wrote:

I subscribed! I'll be looking forward to it :D

Thanks a lot! I am horrible at rapping so it should be fun lol
(Oct 9, 2015, 11:16 AM)Champion Charizard Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 10:01 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: haha you're younger than me bud, i'm 17 XD but i dont look it, friggin 10 year olds are as tall as i am

HAHA at least we are the same age xD

Dammit, you guys make me feel like a friggin grandma...
WHERE DID MY YOUTH GO?
Angry