Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Powersaves Edit
Hey guys, So I have a Weavile I need to edit. The problem is, Currently I don't have access to PokeGen or PKHeX or Powersaves, so I need someone to do it for me. I'll give you a 1+rep and any shiny or legendary (or shiny legendary) available for me. Now for the edits: 1: He's nicknamed, so I want to reset his name. 2: He needs to know the move Fake Out, so replace Snatch with it. Thank you and appreciated.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Hi ElliotProbablyTheBest,

I would happily edit your Weavile for a Shiny legendary - 
1. Reset his name
2.Fake Out for Snatch

Check out my FC - I already entered yours in my 3ds
Asifiqbal378
Angel
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon
@asifiqbal378 Sorry it took me time, I'm super busy. I'm on my way back home, meaning I'm away from my 3DS. I should be back in half an hour. BTW, The shiny legendaries I have are: Kyogre, Cresselia, Genesect, and Latios.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(Mar 24, 2016, 09:40 AM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: @asifiqbal378 Sorry it took me time, I'm super busy. I'm on my way back home, meaning I'm away from my 3DS. I should be back in half an hour. BTW, The shiny legendaries I have are: Kyogre, Cresselia, Genesect, and Latios.

Hi Elliot,
I will take up your Shiny Cresselia ---
And I'm guessing my FC is probably on your 3ds -
So when you are online, I will edit the Weavile -
Should take about 10-15 mins-
and i will return the Weavile for Cresselia

Thanks
:-)
High impact memes
@asifiqbal378 Added.
Everything done! @ElliotProbablyTheBest
High impact memes
(Mar 24, 2016, 11:13 AM)asifiqbal378 Wrote: Everything done! @ElliotProbablyTheBest

Thanks A lot! I'll give you a +1 rep as promised.