Poll: Be honest. Have you ever ran from a shiny?
This poll is closed.
Yes Sad
38.46%
5 38.46%
No! :3
61.54%
8 61.54%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Running from a shiny
I have broken my heart today. I ran from a shiny Shuppet as a mistake.. 3: But. Do you guys ever run from shineys? As a mistake or just "Ugh i dont want that..." I would like to hear!
Funny story:

Back in like 2006 I was playing Fire Red and found a shiny rattata (its gold) and I went to my bag to get a Pokeball to catch it because it looked cool; little did I realize I didnt have any pokeballs xD So I ran and came back with pokeballs to catch and I tried to find it for like 3 hours straight.

Yeah, I never found it again xD I didnt really know about shinies back then though, I thought it was just some special Rattata lol
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 9, 2016, 10:35 AM)Sir Absol Wrote: Funny story:

Back in like 2006 I was playing Fire Red and found a shiny rattata (its gold) and I went to my bag to get a Pokeball to catch it because it looked cool; little did I realize I didnt have any pokeballs xD So I ran and came back with pokeballs to catch and I tried to find it for like 3 hours straight.

Yeah, I never found it again xD I didnt really know about shinies back then though, I thought it was just some special Rattata lol

Know how it feels. I found a shiny Wooper in the wild. I just ran away cuz i was like "No that is ugly!" But i soon realized the Wooper was special xD
In Leaf green i once found a Diglett with blue nose (how cool is that!) however i ran away too fast... Undecided
much like justin's shiny catch fail video happened to me i was streaming albeit not on twitch at the time and ran into a shiny ponyta while talking to my audience i ended up running away and saw the chat go beserk haha oops #dunce
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
I've lost a shiny before. A while back, I was going for a shiny Mudkip, I think I hatched about 50+ eggs or so, and then I finally got it. Then my 3DS died. I looked at my screen for about 10 seconds, trying to comprehend what just happened. I said screw it, closed my 3DS, put it on the charger, and laid down in my bed.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Feb 9, 2016, 12:42 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: I've lost a shiny before. A while back, I was going for a shiny Mudkip, I think I hatched about 50+ eggs or so, and then I finally got it. Then my 3DS died. I looked at my screen for about 10 seconds, trying to comprehend what just happened. I said screw it, closed my 3DS, put it on the charger, and laid down in my bed.

Once I hatched a shiny Chikorita and forgot to save lol
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP