Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pumpkin Pikachu
I really wanted to carve a Pokémon-themed pumpkin, but all I got was the tiniest, most ridiculous red kuri squash.
BUT! I also got the most adorable pumpkin Pikachu plush as a gift yesterday, so... there! It got a new friend. Yay!

[Image: 2uojsih.jpg]

Did you guys carve 'mons into your pumpkins this year? And/or did you get any Halloween Pokémon merch?
that's pretty swell. but I haven't had time for a pumpkin...... v_v
That's so freakin' cute. Wish you could make me one!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
That's really amazing!! You have some great carving skills there :D
I went trick or treating as Ash during halloween too!

[Image: 16ihycj.jpg]
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 1, 2015, 09:19 PM)weisakura Wrote: That's really amazing!! You have some great carving skills there :D
I went trick or treating as Ash during halloween too!

[Image: 16ihycj.jpg]

YOU ARE SO ADORABLE. ;__;
I don't deserve your love

[Image: c851280dfc35207936e407655e2226bb.gif]
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

I want the Pikachu Pumpkin Plush so badly!!!!! I envy you.
(Nov 2, 2015, 08:07 AM)weisakura Wrote: I don't deserve your love

[Image: c851280dfc35207936e407655e2226bb.gif]

Look at you though. The kickass costume. The fluffy hair. The tiny Latias. THE SMILE.
You will accept my love EVEN IF I HAVE TO MAKE YOU TAKE IT D:

[Image: CrH58Br.gif]

(Nov 2, 2015, 08:16 AM)DragonEldest Wrote: I want the Pikachu Pumpkin Plush so badly!!!!! I envy you.

I know right! I got it as a present and it came in the mail, I was jumping up and down when I opened the package!
I even got three of them: this one, a smaller keychain one, and a tiny badge/brooch one that came with a Pumpkaboo. Pure joy ;_;
Stahp it Mutt I'm not even worthy enough to join your manatee hordeeee

[Image: fee4qp.jpg]

Ahhh can you take a pic of the keychain and brooch and pumpkaboo too :3
I know that feeling of getting stuff (ESP PRESENTS) through the mail!!! PURE JOYYY

Your carving came out really well Smile also I got my pumpkin pikachu plush a week before Halloween, my god its so cute and soft!! :3 also weisakura you are so adorable I could die! x3