Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Question about Evs(not the pokemon) lol
OK so here is the issue I am trying to get back into VGC after almost a 2 year hiatus and I used alot of the videos to get an understanding of what had changed as far as Evs and I've I know that there can only be 252 in a stat so I was trying to EV train a tynamo and I raised it to lvl 50 with rare candies.(of course it evolved) I use Pokemon showdown as a reference to see what my base stats should be at 252 EVS i looked at mine and noticed that the stats I ev trained for are what they should be at if I had 255 in a stat. So before I ev train the rest of my Pokemon will this effect me being able to play ranked games on battle spot? Will battle spot recognize it as a hacked Mon because of the 255 in 2 stats? Ty in advance for reading my question and answering it. Smile (This Pokemon was ev trained legitimately by fainting hordes.)
I thought they fixed this in ORAS (but i guess not) basically your pokemon will get a point to the stat based on how many EVs it has i think its for every 4 Evs in that stat. and in each stat it can technically go to 255 not 252 but 4 can't evenly go into 255, 254, or 253, so basically the reason it says it goes only to 252 is because that all that really matter,

i know i worded it kinda wierdly but i hope that helps you understand it Smile , you should be fine
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~