Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Filling in the Blanks
(Feb 7, 2016, 12:19 AM)Tanner Harig Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 12:02 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2016, 11:26 PM)Tanner Harig Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2016, 11:25 PM)Tanner Harig Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2016, 10:29 PM)Colette Wrote: There is azumarill hint hint wink wink  kappa

Just messing with ya lol I would suggest steelix, aggron, or florges or avalugg and chansey

They all have pretty good bulk

I was also thinking about putting a Gardevoir on my team. It wouldnt mega b/c Kanga already does that. So it would have dazzling gleam, psychic, thunderbolt, plus one more. Maybe a speedy starmie with Reflect Type, Refresh, and Psychic.

Also I have used a really good Galvantula in the past. @Colette
Galvantula is pretty useless, all it does is set up sticky web then dies.. I would recommend using gardevoir, and instead of psychic you can use Psyshock for specially defensive pokemon

@Colette

Galvantula is basically a glass cannon. Great speed. Great special attack. Low defense. I put a focus sash on mine so that it could avoid being 1HKOed. It has electroball, bug buzz, electroweb, and spider web. It has the ability compound eyes to ensure that an attack it makes wont miss. Its nature is timid.

Gardevoir is pretty nice, tons of damage there. I am not sure what I would want it to have as a held item though. Plus I wouldnt know what exactly to do with the moveset. I prefer double battles so Moonblast may be a good option there. Psychic or psyshock is good. Shadow Ball, then Thunderbolt. If I have a pokemon running earthquake then its ability should be telepathy, if not, then run trace.

I really want to use my Cradily. Its so great once set up correctly. It has ingrain, stockpile, energy ball, and sludge bomb. Great moveset and is a great set up when using ingrain and stockpile. Not only that, but it holds leftovers. It heals a little bit twice each turn. Then with stockpile it turns into such a wall. Then it has the ability Storm Drain. Water type moves are not a worry if Cradily is on the field! Its nature is bold.

I would suggest using pokemon showdown to test out some of your ideas Smile
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 7, 2016, 12:24 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 12:19 AM)Tanner Harig Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 12:02 AM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2016, 11:26 PM)Tanner Harig Wrote:
(Feb 6, 2016, 11:25 PM)Tanner Harig Wrote: I was also thinking about putting a Gardevoir on my team. It wouldnt mega b/c Kanga already does that. So it would have dazzling gleam, psychic, thunderbolt, plus one more. Maybe a speedy starmie with Reflect Type, Refresh, and Psychic.

Also I have used a really good Galvantula in the past. @Colette
Galvantula is pretty useless, all it does is set up sticky web then dies.. I would recommend using gardevoir, and instead of psychic you can use Psyshock for specially defensive pokemon

@Colette

Galvantula is basically a glass cannon. Great speed. Great special attack. Low defense. I put a focus sash on mine so that it could avoid being 1HKOed. It has electroball, bug buzz, electroweb, and spider web. It has the ability compound eyes to ensure that an attack it makes wont miss. Its nature is timid.

Gardevoir is pretty nice, tons of damage there. I am not sure what I would want it to have as a held item though. Plus I wouldnt know what exactly to do with the moveset. I prefer double battles so Moonblast may be a good option there. Psychic or psyshock is good. Shadow Ball, then Thunderbolt. If I have a pokemon running earthquake then its ability should be telepathy, if not, then run trace.

I really want to use my Cradily. Its so great once set up correctly. It has ingrain, stockpile, energy ball, and sludge bomb. Great moveset and is a great set up when using ingrain and stockpile. Not only that, but it holds leftovers. It heals a little bit twice each turn. Then with stockpile it turns into such a wall. Then it has the ability Storm Drain. Water type moves are not a worry if Cradily is on the field! Its nature is bold.

I would suggest using pokemon showdown to test out some of your ideas Smile

@Colette Ive looked at it, right now I am trying to decide between kingdra and azumaril